口語英語英語突破情景對話

機場英語對話:在機場詢問地面交通

本文已影響 1.72W人 

編者按:走出國門,很多人會感到很陌生,因而會向機場服務人員詢問相關交通情況。那麼,用英語怎麼跟他們對話呢?下面小編給大家一個範例。

ing-bottom: 62.5%;">機場英語對話:在機場詢問地面交通

A: Excuse me,Sir!

不好意思,打擾一下!

B:Yes!What can I do for you?

好的,有什麼需要幫助的?

A:I just arrived and need your help to get to my hotel in downtown.

我剛到,需要您的幫助告訴我怎麼到市中心的酒店。

B: Ok!You mean ground transportation?There are shuttle buses, taxis, and buses that go all over the city.

您的意思是地面交通?有班車,有出租車,還有公共汽車都可以。

A: Which one is the best for me?

哪一個合適我呢?

B: It depends on which hotel you will go. If you are going to a well-known hotel, most of these hotels have their own shuttles that drop you right off at the door. But you may need to contact the hotel to ask whether they have shuttle buses can pick you up.

取決於你去哪個酒店,如果你去的是很好的酒店,大多數都有自己的酒店班車把你直接放在酒店門口。但是你需要跟酒店聯繫,問問它們有沒有班車能接你。

A: Ok, I booked a small hotel, maybe no shuttle. Where can I catch a taxi?

我訂的是個小酒店,可能沒班車,我在哪能坐出租?

B: See the sign of ground transportation over there? You follow the instruction and go to the gate of ground transportation, some taxis are parking there. But I am afraid that you need to call first to book one.

你看見那邊的地面交通標誌嗎?你就遵循着指示,然後走到公共交通的門那邊,有一些出租車停在那裏。但是我恐怕你要先打電話訂一輛。

A: Ok! Are there any subways in this city?

這裏有地鐵麼?

B: We have a subway system in the city, but you need to take a bus to get to the station.

市裏有啊,但是你要先坐公交到地鐵站。

A: …… right! Thanks. I will figure out how to get to the hotel!

好吧,謝謝!我自己弄明白咋去。

B: Ok. Anything else?

好的,還有事嗎?

A: No, thanks. Have a good one!

不用,謝謝!祝你今天愉快!

B: You too!

你也是!

作者|豆子

公衆號:跟着豆子學口語

本文爲原創文章,版權歸作者所有,未經授權不得轉載!


猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章