口語英語英語突破情景對話

有關旅遊的英語對話閱讀

本文已影響 2.21W人 

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。本站小編整理了有關旅遊的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 287%;">有關旅遊的英語對話閱讀
  有關旅遊的英語對話一

K:Can I borrow your pen, Evan?

凱西:艾凡,你的筆借我好嗎?

E:I told you to bring one. They always come in handy.

艾凡:我跟你講過要帶一枝筆,隨時都會用到的。

K:I did, but it's in my purse in the overhead compartment.

凱西:我帶了呀,但是放在上面行李櫃我的皮包裏。

E:OK, just hold on and let me finish mine. Let's see here..."name, address, date today, date of birth, carrier and flight" it!

艾凡:好,等我先填好我的。我來看看……姓名、地址、填表日期、出生日期、搭乘的航空公司和班機……等一下!

K:What's wrong?

凱西:怎麼了?

E:"Sex." Which am I?

艾凡:『性別。』我是男是女?

K:Oh, get out of here. These days, who cares? They probably won't even look at that.

凱西:哦,去你的。這年頭誰在乎呢?他們可能連看都不看一眼。

E:Uh-oh. Here's something important: "Passport number, date and place of issue, and date of expiration." I'll need my passport for that.

艾凡:呃噢。這裏有幾項重要的:護照號碼、發照日期和地點以及護照到期日期。我需要看我的護照填寫。

K:Our passports are both in my pocketbook in the overhead. You're going to have to let me get up there anyway.

凱西:我們兩個人的護照都在上面行李櫃我的皮包裏,所以不管怎樣,你還是得讓我起身拿上面櫃子裏的東西。

E:OK. (Kathy gets their passports.) Well?

艾凡:好。(凱西拿到了他們的護照。)接下來呢?

K:Here's your passport. And here's my pen so I can fill my own form out. Don't forget to sign your name at the bottom.

凱西:你的護照給你。我也把我的筆拿出來,這樣我就可以填寫我自己的了。別忘了在底下簽名。

E:I won't.

艾凡:我不會忘的。

  有關旅遊的英語對話二

S:Would you put down your tray table, sir? Would you like chicken or beef?

空姐:先生,請將你的餐板放下來好嗎?你要吃雞肉還是牛肉呢?

E:Uh, I'll have the chicken, thanks.

艾凡:呃,我吃雞肉好了,謝謝。

S:Here you are. And the young lady? Evan looks over to see Kathy sleeping.

空姐:雞肉餐給你,那麼這位年輕小姐呢?艾凡轉過頭去看到凱西正在睡覺。

E:Oh! She's fallen off. Can I still take a dinner for her to eat a little later?

艾凡:哦!她睡着了。我能不能先替她收下讓她等一會兒再吃?

S:That would be all right. You'll have to lower her tray table, too, though.

空姐:可以。但是,你還是得把她的餐板放下來。

E:No problem. Uh, she'll have the chicken, too.

艾凡:沒問題。呃,她也吃雞肉餐。

S:Here you are. And would you like some wine with your meal?

空姐:喏,雞肉餐。你用餐時要不要喝點酒呢?

E:Gee, thanks! Do you have white wine?

艾凡:要,謝謝!有白酒嗎?

S:Sure do. Here you go.

空姐:有。喏,酒來了。

I think we'd better wait for her to wake up before we give her a drink. She might spill it whenshe wakes up.

我想我們最好等她醒來再給她飲料。要不然她醒來時也許會把杯子打翻。

E:OK. I'll get her up in a minute.

艾凡:好的。我等一下會叫醒她。

S:By the way, we'll be coming around with coffee and tea in a moment, sir.

空姐:哦,對了,我們等一下會送咖啡和茶過來,先生。

Now, enjoy your meal.

現在,祝你用餐愉快。

  有關旅遊的英語對話三

C:Good evening, everyone. This is your captain speaking.

機長:各位晚安。這是機長報告,我是羅傑斯機長,

I'm Captain Rogers, and my crew and I will be piloting this 747 aircraft from New York toAmsterdam, the Netherlands.

我和本班機全體服務人員將駕駛這班七四七客機從紐約飛往荷蘭阿姆斯特丹。

K:I can't believe we're on our way!

凱西:真不敢相信我們已經上路了!

E:Shh!

艾凡:噓!

C:We're presently at an altitude of 28,000 feet ascending to our cruising altitude of 35,000feet.

機長:我們現在的高度是兩萬八千尺,正往三萬五千呎的巡航高度爬升。

The weather looks pretty good over the Atlantic,

大西洋上空的天氣看起來相當不錯,

but we may experience some turbulence over the British Isles.

但是我們在經過不列顛羣島上空時可能會遇上亂流。

K:Uh-oh. I hate choppy air!

凱西:糟了。我討厭不穩定的氣流!

E:Shh!

艾凡:噓!

C:You may have noticed that I turned off the "fasten seat belt" sign a few moments ago.

機長:諸位可能已注意到我在幾分鐘前關掉了繫好安全帶的指示燈。

If you like, you may get up and move about the cabin.

如果諸位願意的話,可以起身在機艙內走動。

However, the crew and I advise you to keep that seat belt fastened in case of turbulence.

不過,我和全體機員都希望諸位就座時繫好安全帶以免突然遇到亂流。

We keep ours fastened, and we hope you will, too.

我們自己隨時繫着安全帶,希望諸位也能這樣做。

K:That makes sense, doesn't it?

凱西:很有道理,不是嗎?

E:Shh!

艾凡:噓!

C:After we reach our cruising altitude, I'll give you the weather report for Amsterdam.

機長:在我們攀升至巡航高度時,我會向諸位報告阿姆斯特丹的天氣狀況。

Until then, sit back and relax and enjoy our famous KLM service.

在這之前,請坐好,放鬆自己享受我們著名的荷蘭皇家航空公司的服務。

Thank you and out.

播報完畢,謝謝。


看了“有關旅遊的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.有關旅遊英語情景對話閱讀

2.有關旅遊情景對話

3.關於旅遊的英語對話短文

4.旅遊英語情景對話短文

5.關於旅遊的英語對話精選

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章