口語英語口語英語學習方法

有關旅遊的英語對話

本文已影響 1.91W人 

到國外旅遊時,如果有人陪伴的話,會很安心呢,因爲不是一個人。下面是本站小編給大家整理的有關旅遊的英語對話,供大家參閱!

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">有關旅遊的英語對話

  有關旅遊的英語對話:抵達加拿大

Dashan: Now that you're in Canada, it's important to practise your

English. You have to promise to speak English all the time.

大山:現在我們在加拿大了,這可是一個練習英文的好機會,

你們可要時時刻刻都說英語。

Rumei&Yunbo: Okay, Dashan.

如梅 & 雲波:好的,大山。

Dashan: What colour is your suitcase, Rumei?

大山:如梅,你的手提箱是什麼顏色的?

Rumei: It's blue, Dashan.

如梅:是藍色的。

Yunbo: Oh, there it is. I'll get it.

雲波:喂,在那邊吶。我去拿吧。

Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo. Be careful. It's heavy.

如梅:雲波,謝謝你。當心,箱子挺重的。

Yunbo: You're right. It is heavy.

雲波:讓你說對了,還真挺沉。

Rumei: Yunbo, this bag isn't my bag.

如梅:雲波,這個手提箱不是我的。

Yunbo: Are you sure?

雲波:你敢肯定嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I am. My bag is blue with a red stripe. Oh, there it is.

It's next to the brown bag.

如梅:肯定不是。我的手提箱是藍色的,帶有一條紅色的條紋。

嘿,就在那邊,緊挨着棕色箱子的那個就是。

Yunbo: I'll get it.

雲波:我去拿。

Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo.

如梅:謝謝你,雲波。

Yunbo: You're welcome.

雲波:別客氣。

Monica: Dashan, I'm over here.

莫尼卡:大山,我在這兒!

Dashan: Hi, Monica, it's great to see you. How's everything?

大山:莫尼卡,你好!真高興見到你。 你一切都好嗎?

Monica: Very good, Dashan. And, how are you?

莫尼卡:我很好。你呢?

Dashan: Terrific. Rumei and Yunbo, I'd like you to meet my sister Monica

Gilbert. Monica, meet Su Rumei and Li Yunbo.

大山:我很好。如梅,雲波,我來介紹你們認識我的姐姐莫尼卡·吉爾伯特。

莫尼 卡,這位是蘇如梅,這位是李雲波。

Monica: Hi! Nice to meet you.

莫尼卡:你好,見到你們我很高興。

Yunbo: Nice to meet you, too, Mrs Gilbert.

雲波:見到你我們也很高興!吉爾伯特太太。

Monica: Please call me Monica.

莫尼卡:就叫我莫尼卡吧。

Rumei: Okay, Monica. And please call me Rumei.

如梅:好的,莫尼卡。你管我叫如梅吧。

Yunbo: Please call me, Yunbo.

雲波:你叫我雲波吧。

  有關旅遊的英語對話:待在賓館

Dashan: Look at this. A ski trip to Whistler. Whistler is a famous ski resort.

大山:看這張海報,去惠斯勒滑雪旅遊,惠斯勒可是個有名的滑雪勝地。

Rumei: Dashan, can you ski?

如梅:大山,你會滑雪嗎?

Dashan: Yes, I can. Can you?

大山:我會。你會嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I can. But Yunbo can't ski.

如梅:我會,可是雲波不會。

Yunbo: I can so... But not very well.

雲波:我會滑,可是滑不好。

Rumei: Where's Whistler?

如梅:惠斯勒在什麼地方?

Dashan: It's near Vancouver. A bus leaves this hotel every day.

大山:離溫哥華不遠。每天有公共汽車從酒店往返。

Rumei: How much does it cost?

如梅:要多少錢?

Dashan: I don't know. Let's ask the clerk at the front desk.

大山:我不知道。我們問問服務檯的工作人員吧。

Clerk: May I help you?

服務員:您有什麼事嗎?

Yunbo: Yes. Do you have information about the ski trip to Whistler?

雲波:是的。有沒有關於惠斯勒滑雪旅遊的介紹?

Clerk: Yes, I do.

服務員:有。

Yunbo: What time does the bus leave?

雲波:公共汽車幾點從酒店開出?

Clerk: The bus leaves the hotel every morning at eight.

服務員:每天早晨8點開出。

Yunbo: How long does it take to get there?

雲波:到那兒要花多長時間?

Clerk: It takes about two hours.

服務員:大約兩個小時。

Rumei: What time does the bus return?

如梅:汽車幾點返回?

Clerk: Around midnight.

服務員:大概要到午夜吧。

Rumei: How much does it cost?

如梅:要多少錢呢?

Clerk: It costs $125 a person. The price includes your lift ticket, ski rental and all taxes.

服務員:每位125加元,這裏包括纜車票、滑雪用具租用費和所有稅錢。

Rumei: Pardon me. What does it include?

如梅:對不起,都包括什麼?

Clerk: Your lift ticket, ski rental and all taxes. It doesn't include your meals.

服務員:包括纜車票、滑雪器具租用費和所有稅錢。飯費不包在內。

Rumei: Thanks.

如梅:謝謝。

  有關旅遊的英語對話:購物

Rumei: This shopping centre is great. It's sunny and very large.

如梅:這家購物中心可真大呀!這裏陽光明媚,地方寬敞。

Dashan: The West Edmonton Mall is the largest shopping centre in North America. You can shop, eat, ice skate, see a movie and ride on a roller coaster here.

大山:西埃德蒙頓商場是北美最大的購物中心,在這裏,你可以購物、就餐、滑冰、看電影,還可以玩過山車呢。

Rumei: Wow! It has a skating rink and a roller coaster. That's unusual.

如梅:哎呀,這裏有滑冰場和過山車,真少見啊。

Yunbo: Can you find shopping centres all over Canada?

雲波:加拿大各地都有大型購物中心嗎?

Dashan: Yes, most Canadian cities have shopping malls. Shopping malls are very convenient. You can buy everything under one roof.

大山:是,多數加拿大城市都有購物街,在購物街購物非常方便。不挪地方(under one roof )什麼都能買上。

Rumei: Under one roof? What does that mean?

如梅:Under one roof 是什麼意思?

Dashan: It means... In one place.

大山:意思是……“在同一個地方”。

Rumei: Oh, I get it. UNDER ONE ROOF.

如梅:喔,我明白了,這叫under one roof。

Yunbo: In China, Rumei and I always shop in department stores or in small shops on the street.

雲波:在中國如梅和我總是在百貨商場或者去街上的小商店裏買東西。

Rumei: Yunbo likes to shop in department stores, but I like to shop in small stores.

如梅:雲波喜歡上百貨商店買東西,但我喜歡去小商店。

Dashan: Well, I rarely shop. I'm usually too busy. Sometimes I shop for food, but that's all.

大山:我嘛,我是很少購物。 我有時上街買點吃的,僅此而已。

Yunbo: Oh, look. I see an ice cream shop. Let's get ice cream cones.

雲波:哎,你們看,冰淇淋屋,我們買點蛋卷冰淇淋吧。

Rumei: Yes, let's take a break.

如梅:對。我們休息一會兒吧。

Dashan: Good idea. I love ice cream. I always get mint chocolate chip. What flavour do you usually get?

大山:好主意。我特別喜歡吃冰淇淋。我總是吃薄荷巧克力味的。你們一般吃什麼味的?

Yunbo: Well, I usually get vanilla, but Rumei always gets strawberry. I'll get the ice cream. It's my treat.

雲波:我一般吃香草味的,如梅總是吃草莓的。 我去買冰淇淋。 我來請客。

Dashan: Thanks, Yunbo.

大山:多謝啦,雲波。

Rumei: Dashan, I want to buy a souvenir for my brother in Shanghai.

如梅:大山,我想給我上海的弟弟買件禮品。

Dashan: Let's find a souvenir store. We can ask for directions at the information desk.

大山:那我們找一家禮品店吧。 我們可以到問訊處去問路。

Rumei: Mmm... This ice cream is delicious.

如梅:啊,冰淇淋真好吃啊。

Dashan: Yes, it's wonderful. Thanks, Yunbo.

大山:是啊,真棒。謝謝你,雲波。

Yunbo: My pleasure. I'm glad you like it.

雲波:還客氣什麼,你們喜歡我就很高興了。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章