商務英語實用英語

有關旅遊實用英語對話

本文已影響 2.27W人 

下面本站小編爲大家帶來有關旅遊實用英語對話,歡迎大家閱讀!

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">有關旅遊實用英語對話

實用英語對話:旅遊度假

What's your plan for the weekend?

你對週末有何計劃?

A:what's your plan for the summer?

夏天有何計劃?

B:Well,l'm going to fly to Bali and enjoy a sunny holiday on the beach.

我要去巴厘島.在沙灘上享受一個陽光假期.

I am gonna join a package tour to Banff,Canada.

我要參加一個加拿大班夫國家公園的跟團旅遊.

I'm going to join a package tour to Spain.

我要參加一個西班牙的跟團旅遊.

B:Really?I always wanted to go to spain. How much does it cost?

真的嗎!一直想去西班牙,費用是多少?

It is cold.

好冷喔.

A:It's so cold in the winter.

冬天的時候好冷喔!

B:Why don't you spend your winter vacation in Austratia?

何不考慮去澳大利亞過寒假?

I'm going to travel around France by train.

我要搭火車遊法國。

A:I'm going to travel around Europe by train.

我要搭火車遊歐洲.

B:'s one of the best ways to see Europe.

不錯啊,這是遊覽歐洲最好的方法之一.

How are you going to celebrate Christmas?

你要怎麼慶祝聖誕節?

A:How are you going to celebrate the New Year?

你要怎麼慶祝新年?

My friends and I are going to drive down to GuangZhou and spend the holiday there.

我要和朋友一起開車南下到廣州去過節.

Any plans for the weekend?

對週末有何計劃?

A:Any plans for the weekend?

週末有什麼計劃嗎?

B:I am going to Conghua to enjoy the hot springs.

我們打算去Conghua泡溫泉去.

I am gonna eat a lot and have a lot of fun during the Chinese New Year.

過中國新年時.我要拚命吃、拚命玩!

A:My Japanese friends are comjng to visit me during the Chinese New Year.

我的日本朋友過新年的時候要來找我玩。

B:Why don't you take them to the National Palace Museum?

何不帶他們去參觀故宮?

I like to go stay cool.

我喜歡去避暑.

A:It's so hot,but I know where to go to stay Cool.

天氣真熱但我知道該去哪兒避暑.

B:Really?Are we thinking about the same place?

是嗎?我們想的是不是同一個地方

I'm tired of working all the time.

我對一直工作感到厭煩.

A:I'm tired of working all the time.

一直工作一直工作累死了.

B:You need to get away from your work. Why don't you take a couple of days off?

你該離開工作好好休息一番.爲何不請幾天假呢?

We are going to the Greek islands for our honeymoon.

我們要去希臘羣島度蜜月!

A:Surprise,honey!I have arranged a hollday on the sing around the Greek islands.

驚喜吧親愛的!我已經安排了一個郵輪假期喔.我們要遊遍希臘羣島.

Great!We'lI have a fantastic honeymoon.

太好了,我們將會有很棒的蜜月旅行.

I've booked the ticket and the hotel for you.

我已經幫您訂好了機票和飯店.

A:Miss Lin,have you booked the ticket and the hotel for me?

林小姐。你幫我訂機票和飯店了嗎?

B:'s done.

是的,Tabner先生,都已經辦好了。

Please check it now before it's too late.

請現在就檢查,免得太晚來不及.

A:I am flying to the States next month. but I'm not sure If my visa is still valid.

下個月我就要飛去美國了.可是我還不確定簽證是否還有效.

B:Why don't you go and check it right now before it's too late?

那你現在就趕緊檢查一下免得太晚來不及?

We're ready to go.

我們都準備好了可以出發了.

A:Sweetheart!Have we got everything with us?

親愛的,我們東西都帶齊了嗎?

B:Let me ports,tickets ,our suitcases and money. Yes, we're ready to go!

讓我看看……護照、機票,我們的手提箱和鈔票。是的,都準備好了!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章