口語英語英語突破情景對話

有關旅遊英語對話範文

本文已影響 9.74K人 

有人說,旅遊最大的樂趣是和朋友一起縱情山水,一起分享山水之樂。小編精心收集了有關旅遊英語對話範文,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 150.59%;">有關旅遊英語對話範文
  有關旅遊英語對話範文1

A:Where are we going now?

我們現在去哪?

B:We are going to Jingshan Park. Originally it was an imperial garden while it is now a public park.

去景山公園。原來是皇家花園,現在是對外開放的公園了。

A:Where is it?

在哪裏呢?

B:It is at the north of Forbidden City, on the central axis of Beijing.

在紫禁城的北面,就在北京的中軸線上。

A:What can we see in it?

我們在裏面能看到什麼呢?

B:Jingshan consists of five individual peaks, and there lies an elaborate pavilion on the top of each peak. These pavilions were used for gathering and leisure time. These five peaks also draw the approximate historical axis of central Beijing.

景山公園有五個小山峯,每一個上面都有一個別致的亭子。亭子都是供皇室貴族歡聚消遣的地方。這些山峯也基本能描繪出北京的中軸線。

A:Anything else?

還有什麼其他的呢?

B:According to the dictates of Feng Shui ,it is favorable to site a residence to the south of a nearby hill. When the capital was moved to Beijing, no hill existed at this location, so one was constructed. It is called "Coal Hill" last emper-or of Ming Dynasty, Chongzhen, committed suicide by hanging himself here in 1644.

根據風水,最好要居住在山的南面。但是當明朝遷都到了北京時,沒有這樣的山,所以就爲此修建了“煤山”。明朝的末代皇帝,崇禎在1644年於此上吊自殺。

A:Tragedy.

真是悲劇。

B:Jingshan Park is especially a popular place for old people socializing and gathering. People can often find elder folks dancing, singing opera and other cultural activities at Jingshan Park.

景山公園對於老年人來講是交流和歡聚的理想場所。大家可以在這裏看到民間舞蹈,戲劇和其他一些文化活動。

  有關旅遊英語對話範文2

A:Ladies and gentlemen, now we are in the National Forest Park.

各位先生,各位女士,現在我們在國家森林公園。

B:What's that?

那是什麼?

A:The stone is a prehistoric log. It was turned to stone millions of years ago.

那石頭是一塊史前時期的木頭,幾百萬年前,它轉化成爲石頭。

B:Really? It's unbelievable.

真的嗎?真是難以置信。

A:But it's the truth.

但那是事實。

B:Do you have Ginkgo trees here?

這裏有銀杏樹嗎?

A:We don't have them here, I'm afraid. Ginkgo trees grow well only in cold weather.

我們這裏恐怕沒有,銀杏樹只有在寒帶才長得好。

B:What are these trees opposite to the pine trees?

松樹對面的那些是什麼樹?

A:They are poplar trees. They are widely used in our lives.

那是楊樹,它們在我們的生活中用途十分廣泛。

B:I think I know that.

我想我知道這一點。

  有關旅遊英語對話範文3

A:Every honored guests, welcome to Hang Zhou. Now we are visiting Tiger-running Spring.

各位尊敬的遊客,歡迎來到西湖。現在我們正在遊覽的地方是虎跑泉。

B:How can we relate tiger to this spot, Miss Zhang?

這個景點怎麼會和老虎聯繫在一起呢,張小姐?

A:Its name originates from a legend that two tigers run here and made a hole, and then a spring gushed out from it.

此地得名於一個傳說,據說古時有兩隻老虎來到此地. 並在這裏挖開一個洞,隨後從洞中便有泉水涌出。

B:How ignorant I am!

我也太無知了。

A:The Longjing Tea and the Tiger-running Spring water are always considered as the “Two Wonders in West Lake.”

龍井茶和虎跑泉被認爲是 “西湖雙絕”。

B:I know that tea. It smells fragrant.

我知道那個茶葉,聞起來很香的。

A:That's right. All my guests, attention please. We will have half an hour to visit the spring and take photos. And next spot will be the Moon Reflected in Three Pools.

沒錯?所有遊客,請注意。我們將在這個泉水邊停留半小時,趕緊拍照留念。我們要去的下一站是三泉映月。

B:Janice, David, come here. We take some photos here. I can't imagine how beautiful it is!

賈尼斯、大衛,快到這邊來。我們在這裏拍點照片吧!我沒想到這裏的風景會如此之美。


看了“有關旅遊英語對話範文”的人還看了:

1.關於旅遊的英語對話短文

2.關於國外旅遊英語對話短文

3.有關於旅遊的英語對話

4.有關國外旅遊英語對話

5.關於旅行的英語小短文

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章