口語英語英語突破情景對話

有關旅遊的英語對話帶翻譯

本文已影響 8.11K人 

古往今來,旅遊一直是人們增長知識,豐富閱歷的美好追求。可以說旅遊是一項集觀光,娛樂,健身於一體的愉快而美好的活動。小編精心收集了有關旅遊的英語對話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 100%;">有關旅遊的英語對話帶翻譯
  有關旅遊的英語對話帶翻譯1

K:you.can't beat this room for the money.

凱西:就我們所付的價錢來說,這個房間真是太好了。

It's a bit old, but the staff here are very friendly, everything works, and the view!

雖然有點兒舊,但這裏的員工都很友善、所有的設備也很好用、而且窗外的景緻棒透了!

E:I can't believe it. We really lucked out to get this room.

艾凡:真難以置信。能住進這個房間我們真的很幸運。

K:Well, let's unpack and put away our things. Then can we go for lunch? I'm starved!

凱西:那麼,咱們趕快打開行李把東西放好吧。接着就去吃午餐好嗎?我餓死了!

E:Sure, Kathy. Let's see. I'll put your suitcase on this bed and mine on that one. Is that OK?

艾凡:當然,凱西。我看看,我把你的行李箱放在這張牀上,我的行李箱就放在那張牀上。這樣可以嗎?

K:Uh-huh. I like sleeping next to the window. Thanks!

凱西:可以。我喜歡睡在窗邊。謝了!

E:Don't mention it. And, could I have this dresser?

艾凡:不客氣。我可以用這個梳妝檯嗎?

K:Sure. I'll take this one. We can split the closet.

凱西:當然可以。我就用這個了。這個壁櫥我們可以共享。

E:The bathroom is fair-sized. Since we'll be here about two weeks, we can put our toiletries away now, too.

艾凡:浴室也夠大。既然我們大概會在這裏住上兩個禮拜,就把梳妝用品擺進去好了。

K:Right. Oh, and this picture I'll put on the dresser.

凱西:好的。哦,還有這張照片我要把它放在梳妝檯上。

E:Oh, whose picture?

艾凡:哦,誰的照片?

K:The one of us we had taken for graduation. I love it.

凱西:那張我們合拍的畢業照。我很喜歡它。

  有關旅遊的英語對話帶翻譯2

M:Hi. You're new here, aren't you?

男子:嗨。你是新來的,對不對?

K:Yes. My boyfriend and I just checked in.

凱西:是的,我和我男朋友剛辦好住宿登記。

M:I can tell from your accent that you're an American.

男子:聽你的口音,我就知道你是美國人。

K:That's right. From New York. And you?

凱西:沒錯。我是紐約人。那你呢?

M:Oh, sorry. My name is Fritz. I'm from Berlin.

男子:哦,對不起,我叫弗瑞茲,柏林人。

K:Kathy, Kathy Mannings. Pleased to meet you.

凱西:我叫凱西,凱西?曼寧斯。很高興認識你。

M:Fritz Seiler. Nice to meet you. Is this your first trip to Europe?

男子:弗瑞茲?塞勒。很高興認識你。這是你第一次到歐洲旅行嗎?

K:Yes, it is.

凱西:是的,沒錯。

M:Besides the Netherlands, where else do you plan to go?

男子:除了荷蘭外,你們還計畫到哪些國家去呢?

K:We plan to visit Denmark and Sweden, too.

凱西:我們也許會去參觀丹麥和瑞典。

M:Good choices. I hope the next time you can spend some time in Germany. It's beautiful andhas great food.

男子:不錯的選擇。我希望你們下一次能到德國去玩一陣子。德國很漂亮,吃的也很棒。

K:Maybe we will. I've got to get back. Nice meeting you. Bye.

凱西:也許我們會去。我得回房間了。很高興認識你,拜。

  有關旅遊的英語對話帶翻譯3

E:Well! We're finished putting things away. Now I need to reconfirm our flight back to New York.

艾凡:嗯!東西都放好了。現在我需要再確認我們回紐約的班機。

K:So soon? It's still two months from now.

凱西:這麼快?從現在算起還有兩個月的時間。

E:Don't forget, Kathy, "The early bird catches the worm."

艾凡:凱西,別忘了,早起的鳥兒有蟲吃。

Evan places a call to KLM. An agent answers the call.

艾凡打了一通電話到荷航。一位地勤人員接聽。

A:Welcome to KLM. May I help you?

地勤:荷蘭皇家航空,您好。我能爲您效勞嗎?

E:Yes, please. I'd like to reconfirm our flight home.

艾凡:是的,麻煩你。我想再次確認我們回程的班機。

A:What date and flight number, please?

地勤:請告訴我日期和班機號碼,好嗎?

E:It's KLM flight 298 to New York on August 17.

艾凡:呃,我看一下,八月十七日荷航二九八號飛往紐約的班機。

A:I'm sorry, sir, but you're too early to reconfirm. Please call us back about a week to three days before you leave.

地勤:先生,很抱歉,現在做班機再確認太早了。請在您要離開前三至七天左右再打電話過來。

E:Oh, OK. Sorry to bother you.

艾凡:哦,好的。很抱歉打擾你了。

A:No problem. Thanks for calling KLM.

地勤:不會。謝謝您的來電。

K:So, did you reconfirm our flight back?

凱西:那麼,你確認好我們回程班機了嗎?

E:The agent said it was too early to reconfirm. She said to call a week to three days before leaving.

艾凡:地勤人員說現在確認太早了。她說在離開前三至七天左右再打過去。

K:Don't forget, Evan, "The woman is always right."

凱西:艾凡,別忘了,女人永遠是對的。


看了“有關旅遊的英語對話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.有關旅遊情景對話

2.簡單旅遊英語對話帶翻譯

3.有關於旅遊的英語對話

4.關於旅行情景對話

5.關於旅遊的英語對話精選

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章