口語英語實用生活英語口語

賣房:Signing a Contract with a Realtor 與房地產經紀人簽訂合同

本文已影響 2.52W人 

4. Signing a Contract with a Realtor

padding-bottom: 50%;">賣房:Signing a Contract with a Realtor 與房地產經紀人簽訂合同

4.與房地產經紀人簽訂合同

A: Hello, Mr. Rogers. How are you today?

A:你好,羅傑斯先生。你今天好嗎?

B: I'm doing well, Wendy. How are you?

B:我很好,溫迪。你好嗎?

A: I'm great, thanks. So are you ready to make a decision?

A:我很好,謝謝。那麼你準備好做決定了嗎?

B: I certainly am. I'm going with your firm.

B:我當然準備好了。我將與貴公司合作。

A: Oh, that's great news, Mr. Rogers.

A:哦,這是個好消息,羅傑斯先生。

B: Okay, so what's next?

B:好了,接下來是什麼?

A: I have a standard contract we use. You can look it over if you like.

A:我有一個我們使用的標準合同。如果你願意你可以看一下。

B: Sure I will, but can you give me an overview?

B:當然我會的,但你能給我做一個概述嗎?

A: It basically reads that you agree to have us act as your agent.

A:它基本的意思是你同意我們做你的代理。

B: I still have the final say on the deal though, right?

B:我仍然擁有交易的最終決定權,對嗎?

A: Of course, you do, Mr. Rogers.

A:當然,你有,羅傑斯先生。

B: I just wanted to be clear on that. Thanks.

B:我只是想弄清楚。謝謝。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀