海外求助英語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第44期:我恐怕全部座位被訂滿了
44.I'm afraid all the seats are fully booked
我恐怕全部座位被訂滿了Useful Expressions
常用語句d you.let me know as soon as you have any cancellation?
如果有人取消訂位,請你儘快告訴我好嗎?
2.I really must take this flight,otherwise I'll miss a very important business meeting.
我真地一定要坐這班飛機,否則,我就趕不上參加重要的業務會議了。3.I reconfirmed the flight reservation within 72 hours before my departure.
我離境前72小時內再確認預訂的班機。4.I did what the regulation ing's wrong with me.
我是遵照規定辦的,我沒有錯誤。d you find any other fight?
請你找其他班機好嗎?overbooked,didn't you?Whatever you say I must take this flight because of my business.
你超售了,不是嗎?不管你怎樣說,因爲業務關係,我必須乘坐這班飛機。long will it be delayed?
將會延誤多久呢?Practical Conversation
實用會話A:Would you find any other available flight to Tokyo?
請你找其他可靠的班機去東京好嗎?B: try our best.
當然,我們盡力想辦法。A:Thank you.
謝謝你。B:Mr. Chen,are you sure you're taking BA-007 back to Tokyo?
陳先生,你確定你是搭BA-007 班機回東京嗎?A:Yes,of course.I think our travel agent would have made the reservation for us.
是的,當然,我認爲你們的旅行社會爲我們預訂的。B:I'm afraid this flight is all booked up.
我恐怕這班飛機已全部訂滿了。A:Are you sure?We can't really take it?I reconfirmed with Miss Peterson the other day.
你敢確定嗎?我們真地不能搭這班機嗎?改天我與彼特森小姐再確認。B:I'm afraid so except we have many "no-show" passengers.
我恐怕除非當天乘客不多。