口語英語實用生活英語口語

海外求助英語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第28期:這東西不是我買的

本文已影響 2.75W人 

is not what I bought.

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">海外求助英語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第28期:這東西不是我買的

這東西不是我買的。

Useful Expressions

常用語句

is wrong item.

這件東西不對。

2.I bought a red blouse,not this blue one.

我買的是一件紅上衣,而不是藍的。

must have just put it in somebody else's order.

你一定是把別人訂的放進去了。

is one size up.

這個尺寸大一號。

5.I asked for Joy,not Chanel No.5.

我要的是佐伊,而不是香奈爾5號。

put different item into it by mistake.I suppose.

我想,你是把東西放錯了。

7.I found the broken doll inside.

我發現裏面有個破的娃娃。

d you.wrap this as a gift?

請你把這件作禮物包裝好嗎?

you deliver it to the Hilton Hotel?

請你把它送到希爾頓飯店好嗎?

isn't made in Japan,is it?

這個不是日本製造的,是嗎?

Practical Conversation

實用會話

A:Hello.I bought a China dress in your shop this morning.

喂,我今天上午在你們店裏買了一件唐裝。

B:Yes?

是嗎?

A:I bought it one size up by mistake.

我錯買了大一號的尺寸。

B:Oh,did you?

啊,是嗎?

A:I wonder if you can change it to one size down.

我不知道你是否能換小一號的尺寸。

B:Yes,of you come with the receipt?

是的,當然。請你把收據帶來好嗎?

A:Then I'll come to your place later in the evening,and how late is your shop open?

那麼,我晚上到你那邊來,貴店營業到幾點呢?

B:Until 8 o'clock,ma' are looking forward to seeing you.

到8點鐘,夫人,我們恭候你的光臨。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀