口語英語實用生活英語口語

美語情景對話 第58期:姐妹 Sisters

本文已影響 2.27W人 

ing-bottom: 66.33%;">美語情景對話 第58期:姐妹 Sisters

Kanade: Hi, Todd.

你好,託德。

Todd: How are you doing?

你過得好嗎?

Kanade: Good, how are you?

不錯,你呢?

Todd: Pretty good. Kanade, you talk about your little sister a lot.

我過得很好,你總是提起你的妹妹。

Kanade: Yes, I like her. Her name is Asuka. She's a university student now. She's two years younger than I and we are so close so we see each other more than twice in a month. People say we don't look like each other, we don't look similar, but sometimes we see, we look very similar in the pictures. She lives in Tokyo so we can have some coffee on the weekends or go shopping sometimes.

是的,我很喜歡她。她的名字叫阿蘇卡。她現在是一名大學生了。她比我小兩歲,我們很親近,一個月我們至少見兩面。大家都說我倆長得不像,我們是長得不像,但有時候我們在照片中還是很相像。她住在東京,因此我們週末經常能一起喝杯咖啡,或者購物。

Todd: So what did you sister give you as your last birthday gift?

那你妹妹最近一次送你的生日禮物是什麼?

Kanade: Birthday gift? We don't really give the birthday gift instead but we give each other some small letter or something in normal day.

生日禮物?我們很少互送生日禮物,但我們平時經常互送信件或其他物品。

Todd: That's nice.

真棒。

Kanade: Yeah, surprise.

是的,總有驚喜。

Todd: Are you in contact with each other every day by e-mail

你們每天都用電子郵件聯繫嗎?

Kanade: Every day, almost every day or sometimes the phone.

每天,幾乎每天都發郵件,有時候還電話聯繫。

Todd: Do you guys ever fight?

你們打過架嗎?

Kanade: Ah, not really. I really like her so always, when she always asks me something I always do that.

沒有。我一直很喜歡她,她總會問我一些問題,我一直很喜歡她。

Todd: Wow! What a good big sister.

哇!你真是個好姐姐。

Kanade: I know that!

我知道!

Todd: Wow! That's sweet. Well, if your sister is listeing what would you like to tell her right now.

哇!真是很甜蜜。如果你妹妹現在正在收聽你想對她說什麼?

Kanade: I'm always with you so, you can do whatever you want.

你可以想做什麼就做什麼,我會一直陪伴你。

Todd: Oh, you're a nice sister. Thanks a lot Kanade.

哦,你真是個好姐姐,謝謝你Kanade。

Kanade: Thank you, Todd.

謝謝你,託德。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章