口語英語實用生活英語口語

關於公司薪資與福利的英文表達

本文已影響 2.82W人 
He took Monday off.

他星期一休息.


He is on annual leave.

他休年假去了.

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">關於公司薪資與福利的英文表達

I'm taking a few days off next week. The kids are off school.

下週我要請幾天假.孩子們放假了.


Why don't you take a day of sick leave?

你爲什麼不請一天病假呢?


I'm asking for a three-day personal leave because my wife is giving birth.

因爲我太太要生了,我想請三天假.


Could we possibly discuss my salary sometime?

有空咱們談談我的工資吧?


It's enough to live on.

養家餬口是夠了.


You may have one-month of paid holiday every year.

你每年有一個月的帶薪假期.


We would like to start you off at 1500 yuan a month, not including bonus and overtime pay.

開始的時候1500一個月,不包括獎金和加班費.


We offer 1% commission on all your sales.

我們給你按照你的銷售量的1%提成.


The best thing about my job is that I get lots of benefits---a company pension, private health insurance and things like that.

這份工作最棒的地方就是福利好,有公司養老金,個人健康保險和類似這樣的其它福利.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章