口語英語實用生活英語口語

跟學口語:客觀存在

本文已影響 1.53W人 

padding-bottom: 71.41%;">跟學口語:客觀存在

32. To Be On The Spaceship Earth:

Do flying saucers really exist? 飛碟真的存在嗎?


My money is all gone! 我一文不名了!


I wish we had a baby. 我希望我們有個小寶寶


Beyond this ocean lies the rich subcontinent of India. 海的那一邊有富饒的印度次大陸。


Did the chicken come before the egg? 先有雞還是先有蛋?


Some people believe in the Loch Ness monster. 有些人相信尼斯湖水怪是存在的。


There must be someone behind the door. 門後必然有人在。


Is anybody home? 有人在家嗎?


She's gone; my heart's broken. 她棄我而去;我心碎無聲。


There is a mole under the ground. 地下有一隻鼴鼠。


Hey, you forgot about me! Don't leave me here! 喂,你把我給忘記了!別把我對丟在這裏!


Five cats and a man were involved in an accident. 五隻貓和一個男人被捲入那場意外裏面。


Do you have the tickets, or not? 你到底有沒有買票?


Why are you here? 你怎麼會在這裏?


What lives in there? 那裏面生存着什麼呀?


There are three apples on the plate. 盤子上面有三個蘋果。


There aren't any other worms for me to play with. I'm the only worm here. 此地沒有和我玩的蟲蟲。這裏只有我一條而已。


The statue is no longer standing here. 那做銅像已經不豎在這裏了。(大家還記得一個安徒生童話,“王子與小燕子”嗎?)


Do we exist? 我們實際存在嗎?

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章

推薦閱讀