口語英語實用生活英語口語

英語會話800句Unit28:我通常在早上淋浴

本文已影響 1.82W人 

I usually take a shower in the morning.

英語會話800句Unit28:我通常在早上淋浴

我通常在早上淋浴

I usually take a shower in the morning.

我通常在早上淋浴。

Do you take a shower before you go to bed?

那你睡前也淋浴嗎?

Do you squeeze the toothpaste from the top or the bottom?

你習慣擠牙膏的頭還是尾端?

Do you squeeze the toothpaste from the top or the bottom?

你習慣擠牙膏的頭還是尾端?

From the bottom, why you ask?

從尾端。爲什麼要問呢?

Don't forget to put the toilet seat down after you use it.

上完廁所別忘了把坐墊放下來。

A: Don't forget to put the toilet seat down after you use it.

上完廁所別忘了把坐墊放下來。

B: Why don't you put it up after you use it?

你用完爲什麼不把它立起來?

I can't get used to taking a bath.

我不習慣泡澡。

I can't get used to taking a bath.

我不習慣泡澡。

Why not? lt's so relaxing.

怎麼會暱?泡澡是很能讓人放鬆的。

Put the shower curtain in the tub when you take a shower.

淋浴時把浴簾放在浴缸裏。

A: How do I keep the bathroom floor dry?

我要如何保持浴室地板幹桑暱?

B: Put the shower curtain in the tub when you take a shower.

淋浴時把浴簾放在浴缸裏。

We use knives and forks.

我們使用刀和叉。

A: We Chinese eat with chopsticks.

我們中國人使用筷子吃飯。

We use knives and forks.

我們使用刀和叉。

Could you please pass me the salt?

麻煩您把鹽遞給我。

Could you please pass me the salt?

麻煩您把鹽遞給我。

B: Here you are.

來,給你!

You think so?

你這麼認爲嗎?

A: oh my god, the chicken salad is so spicy.

天啊!這個雞肉沙拉真辣!

B: You think so I onIy put in one tiny chili.

你這麼認爲嗎我只放了一條小小的辣椒。

on the contrary I wake up late.

正好相反,我起牀起得晚。

A: I always wake up early and study for a while.

我總是早起然後讀一會兒的書。

B: On the contrary I wake up late and study for a long time.

正好相反我起得晚,讀得久。

What happened?

怎麼啦?

A: What happened? You look so tired.

怎麼啦?你看起來好累喔。

My neighbor played rock and roll late last night.

我鄰居在昨晚上放搖滾樂搞得我都不能睡。

Does your husband snore?

你先生會打鼾嗎?

A: Does your husband snore?

你先生會打鼾嗎?

B: No. but I do.

不會,可是我會。

What's the matter with him?

他的問題在哪裏呢?

My roommate does not flush the toilet every time he use it.

我的室友每次上完廁所都不沖水。

What's the matter with him?He wants to save water?

他的問題在哪裏呢?他想要省水嗎?

Just leave them there.

就不要管它嘛!

A: My roommate always leaves dirty dishes in the sink.

我室友每次都把髒碗碟留在水槽裏。

B: Just leave them there. But if I were you, I would wash them.

就不要管它嘛。不過如果我是你,就會去洗碗。

Because I can't stand oily dishes.

我受不了油膩的碗碟。

Whose turn is it to wash the dishes?

輪到誰洗碗了?

A: Whose turn is it to wash the dishes?

輪到誰洗碗了?

Mine.

我。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章