口語英語實用生活英語口語

英語會話800句Unit22:你興趣是什麼

本文已影響 2.81W人 

What's your favorite pastime?

padding-bottom: 133.33%;">英語會話800句Unit22:你興趣是什麼

你最喜歡的興趣嗜好是什麼?

A: What's your favorite pastime?

你最喜歡的興趣嗜好是什麼?

B: Sleeping. I can sleep all day without eating at all.

睡覺,我可以睡整天,不吃東西都沒有關係。

What do you collect?

你收集什麼?

A: I collect bottles of sand from difierent beaches, what do you collect?

我收集不同沙灘上的沙子。你收集什麼?

B: I collect Shells.

我收集貝殼。

Do you collect anything?

你有收集什麼東西嗎?

Oscar, do you collect anything?

Oscar,你有收集什麼東西嗎?

B: Yes,I collect stamps and coins.

有啊,我收集郵票和錢幣。

I like to read detective stories.

我喜歡讀偵探小說。

A: Julia,I heard that you enjoy reading very much.

Julia,我聽說你很喜歡閱讀。

B: Yes, I like reading detective stories.

是啊,我喜歡讀偵探小說。

I like to visit traditional markets and chatting with local people.

我喜歡拜訪傳統市場,和當地人聊天。

A: Jessica,you travel a lot, what do you usually do when you travel.

Jessica,你旅行旅行通常你都做些什麼事。

B: I like to visit traditional markets and chat with local people.

我喜歡拜訪傳統市場,和當地人聊天。

You can move right.

你會動吧?

A: I'm not gonna go to the party I can't dance!

我不要去party,我又不會跳舞。

B: You can move right?

你會動吧?

You're gonna thank me for dragging you to the party.

你到時會感謝我把你拖去的。

And I enjoy eating very much.

而我是喜歡吃。

A: I enjoy Cooking.

我喜歡烹飪。

And I enjoy eating very much.

而我是非常喜歡吃。

What are you doing just now?

你剛纔在做什麼?

A: Bill, What are you doing just now?

Bill你剛纔在做什麼?

B: I was doing my exercise, it is called Tai Chi.

我在做運動,它叫做太極拳。

You should try it, too.

你也應該試試看。

A: I didn't know you did yoga.

我不知道你會瑜珈。

B: You should try it, too.

你也應該試試看。

We should get together more and have a nice chant.

我們應該多聚一聚,好好聊—聊。

A: I like to Collect rare posters from old movies.

我喜歡收集老電影的稀有海報。

B: Me, too. We should get together more.

我也是耶!我們應該多聚一聚。

We Could work together.

我們可以一起工作。

A: I love coffee and preparing desserts.

我喜歡咖啡和準備甜點。

B: I like baking and making desserts, as well. We Could work together.

我喜歡烘焙和作點心所以我們可以一起工作。

I just can't help screaming!

我就是忍不住要尖叫!

A: I'm not going to see any scary movies with you again.

我再也不要和你一起去看恐怖片了!

sorry, I just can't help screaming!

對不起啦!我就是忍不住要尖叫!

It's not funny at all.

這一點都不好笑。

A: They call it a comedy?

他們稱之爲喜劇片嗎?

B: It's not funny at all.

實在是一點都不好笑。

Give me a break.

饒了我吧!

A: Come on Jeff, it is not a scary movie.

這根本不是恐怖片嘛!

Give me a break. what do you expect?

饒了我吧!你想要什麼樣的?

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章