商務英語金融英語

有關於保險的英語口語對話

本文已影響 1.39W人 

有很多同學聽到英語就頭大,不要害怕,小編今天給大家帶來的是關於英語情景對話的口語,想更快的提升英語成績,就要花費點心思哦,需要的同學快收藏起來吧,大家快點行動起來

padding-bottom: 100%;">有關於保險的英語口語對話

  一社會保險保證老年生活

AMan, they take a lot of our paycheck.

嘿,他們從我的薪水裏扣了不少錢哦。

BYeah, the government really takes a bite, doesn’t it?

是呀,政府確實扣除不少。

ASeriously. The only tax I don’t mind them taking is social security. It’s only a few dollars every paycheck.

當然。只有社會保險這種稅我不介意上交。每回只要從薪水裏面扣除幾元錢。

BYeah, I don’t mind it either. We’ll both end up rich slobs and not need it, but what if we do, you know?

是呀,我也不介意。我們最終肯定不會缺錢也不會需要它,但是如果我們有這個錢的話,你知道?

AYeah. It won’t be much, but at least we’ll have a monthly check when we get old.

是呀,雖然不多,但是最少老了以後每個月有一個固定收入。

BYeah. My grandmother gets by on social security and the money my grandfather invested when he was alive.

是呀,我祖母就是靠社會保險金和祖父在世時的投資生活。

ALet’s just hope the politicians don’t figure out a way to spend it.

讓我們巴望政治家們不會想着法子把它用掉吧。

BReally?No, they couldn’t. None of them would have jobs if they did.

真的嗎?不,不會的。如果他們這樣做了,他們的工作就不保了。

  二貨運保險怎麼辦理

AWhat are your terms of sale?

你的銷售條件是什麼?

BThe price quoted is for CIF.

報價是到岸價.

AMy understanding is that CIF means the seller is responsible for prepaying shipping costs and arranging for the insurance policy.

就我理解,到岸價是指賣方負責預付運輸費用和上保險.

BYes,that is correct will arrange for the shipping costs and insurance policy.

對,很正 確.我們會支付運輸費用並辦理保險.

AIs it possible to consider FOB?That way ,we will handle the insurance through our broker.

能不能考慮離岸價?這樣,我們可以通過自己的保險經濟人辦理保險.

BYes,we could also make this arrangement,,if you prefer.

可以,如果您願意,我們也可以這樣安排

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章