商務英語旅遊英語

旅遊問路英語對話

本文已影響 1.99W人 

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來旅遊問路英語對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 100%;">旅遊問路英語對話

 旅遊問路英語對話1

Lily is finding her way to hilton Hotel.

莉莉正在找去希爾頓酒店的路。

Lily:Hi,d you.tell me where the Hilton Hotel is?

莉莉:先生,你好,您知道希爾頓酒店怎麼走嗎?

Passerby:Well,there are two Hilton Hotels around h one is your destination?

路人:哦,這邊有兩個希爾頓酒店,你想去哪一個?

Lily:Eh,let me y,I can't remember it,because I've been there only once,accompanied by my friends.

莉莉:嗯,讓我想想。不好意思,我記不得了,我就去過那裏一次,而且還是跟着同學一起去的。

Passerby:Then,it would be a little bit harder to find out your you remember for the name of the street,or one two landmarks?

路人:這樣的話,可能有些難找了。那你記得街道的名字或是一兩個地標性建築嗎?

Lily:A bookstore, a yellow and orange logo.

莉莉:好像有個書店,黃色和橙色的標牌。

Passerby:Good,any other clues?

路人:好的,那還有其他什麼線索嗎?

Lily:I remembered there is a very busy street several miles away.I waited for the traffic light for a very long time.

莉莉:我記得那邊幾英里之外是一條繁忙的街道。我在那裏等了好長時間的紅綠燈呢。

Passerby:Oh,is there a bank near there,Standard Charted possibly?

路人:哦,那裏好像有個渣打銀行,對吧?

Lily:Oh,yeah,I got it,there is a friend exchanged her money there.

莉莉:哦,是的,我想起來了,那邊確實有個銀行,我朋友還去那裏兌換外幣了。

Passerby:That's the second branch hotel of straight down and you will see the bookstore you just left,I believe,you will get it.

路人:那是希爾頓酒店的第二分店。徑直走下去,你會看到剛纔你說的那個書店,往左轉,我相信你會找到的。

Lily:Great!Many thanks!

莉莉:太好了!太感謝了!

 旅遊問路英語對話2

n is waiting at the airport terminal and this is his first time to take plane.

布朗先生正在機場樓等候,這是他第一次乘坐飛機。

n:Hi,madam,I'm new here,could you tell me where is boarding gate?

布朗先生:您好,女士。我剛到這兒來,請問登機門在哪裏?

Madam:What's your flight number?

女士:你的航班號是多少?

n:Wait a second,,it's CA193

布朗先生:你等會兒啊。哦,是CA193。

Madam:It's near the duty-free far from here,I believe.

女士:在免稅店旁邊,好像離這裏不遠。

n:Thank you.

布朗先生:謝謝啦。

Madam:Are you a transfer passenger,sir?

女士:先生,你是轉機乘客嗎?

n:Yes.

布朗先生:是的。

Madam:Then the north line is the right track for you to take.

女士:那去排北邊的那一隊吧。

n:It's so nice of you.

布朗先生:您真是太好了。

 旅遊問路英語對話3

Mike and Lily are deciding how to go to Beijing from Shanghai.

邁克和莉莉在討論如何從上海去北方。

Lily:Mike,shall we book two tickets online?

莉莉:邁克,我們從網上訂兩終票好嗎?

Mike:ghai and Beijing are thousands of miles about bullet train?Faster and relatively cheap,I think.

邁克:好啊,上海和北京相距千里,我們坐動車怎麼樣?既快又便宜。

Lily: many tickets remain?

莉莉:好的,還剩下幾張票了?

Mike:Oh,what a sleeping cars have rs are all out of price of the sleeping car is almost the same as the see,the discount plane tickets are no more than 500 yuan.A good deal,isn't it?

邁克:哦,太不幸了。只有臥鋪票了,其他席位的都賣光了。臥鋪的票價和飛機票的價格相差無幾。你瞧,打折的飛機票也不過500塊。這倒是可以考慮一下,是吧?

Lily:Brilliant ideal!That will make our journey rewarding and much safer.

莉莉:不錯!坐飛機不僅讓我們的旅行物有所值,而且更加安全。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章