商務英語實用英語

旅遊的問題的英語情景對話

本文已影響 2.29W人 

小編知道學習英語就是要多花時間的哦,有的同學就會見到很累,但是同學們千萬不要偷懶哦,今天小編特地給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話跟分享一下哦,大家快點學習起來吧

ing-bottom: 100%;">旅遊的問題的英語情景對話

  一.回家時迷路了該怎麼辦

AWell, I'm glad you're finally back. I was wondering what happened.

很高興你終於回來了。我還在想發生了什麼事。

BI feel kind of stupid.

我覺得我好笨。

AWhy?

爲什麼?

BWe got lost coming back. I guess I don't really know this town yet.

我們回來時迷路了,我對這個城鎮還不太熟悉。

AYou got lost. You're kidding!

你迷路了,開玩笑吧!

BNo. We took a wrong turn Joseph doesn't know the town at all. So I started giving him I didn't really know where we were. So we got seriously lost.

沒有。我們在某個地方轉錯方向。約瑟夫對這個城鎮一點兒都不熟悉,所以我開始指路。但是我實在不知道我們在哪兒,所以當真就迷路了。

AYou could have called.

你可以打電話啊。

BI know I could have. But finally we asked someone where we were.

我知道,但是最後我們終於問到人了。

AYou've been gone for two hours. How could you get lost for so long?

你們出去兩小時了,怎麼會迷路這麼久?

BGuess where we ended up.

你猜我們到哪裏了。

AI don't know. Where?

不知道,哪裏?

BWhen we finally decided to ask someone, they told us we were in Grangerfield.

當我們終於決定問人時,他們說我們在農場村。

AGrangerfield! You were in Grangerfield?That's a completely different town! How could you drive to a completely different town?

農場村!你們到了農場村?那是完全不同的城鎮!你們怎麼會開到完全不同的城鎮?

BI don't person we asked had to give us directions to the highway to get back here.

不知道。我們問的那個人要我們走高速公路回到這裏來。

AGrangerfield is like a dozen miles away from here.

農場村離這裏有十幾哩。

BI know it is. I don't know how it happened.

我知道。我不曉得這是怎麼發生的。

AHmm, maybe I do.

也許我知道。

BWhat?

什麼?

AMaybe I have an idea how it happened.

也許我知道這是怎麼發生的。

BHow?

怎麼發生的?

AYou were too busy looking at Joseph, and you weren't paying attention to the road.

你忙着看約瑟夫,你沒專心看路。

BOh, that's what you think, huh?

你是那麼想嗎?

AYes, that's what I e the next time you go out with him to buy groceries, you'll get lost for even e six hours or so.

是的,我是那麼想。也許下次你和他去雜貨店買東西會迷路更久也許要六個小時。

BYou know what, Trish?

你知道嗎,翠西?

AWhat?

什麼?

BI hope so. I really hope so.

我希望如此,我真的希望如此。

AHah, hah! See? I guessed right. You weren't watching the road at all.

哈哈!看吧?我猜得沒錯,你根本沒看路。

BNo, I wasn't. It's kind of hard to watch the road when Joseph is behind the wheel.

我沒看路。當約瑟夫開車時,真的很難去看路.

  二.環球影城好玩嗎 Universal Studios

AI hope the food here is good.

希望這裏有好吃的。

BYes, it is very expensive. Maybe we shouldn't have come here.

是啊,好貴,也許不該來的。

ABut the guidebook says a lot of the stars come we are spending three days in Hollywood, I want to see at least one star.

但是旅行指南上說很多明星會來這裏。如果我們在好萊塢待上三天,我至少要看到一個明星。

BI think we might not see any.

我們可能一個也看不到。

ADid you like the tour of Universal Studios?

環球影城好玩嗎?

BI thought it was O.K. But it really was too I think they should show people more. The exhibits should be more interesting.

我覺得還好,不過真的太熱了。而且他們應該多一些有趣的表演。

AI thought it was great. Didn't you like the special effects rooms?

我覺得很不錯啊。你不喜歡特效室嗎?

BYes, but I still think it could be better.

喜歡,但是還可以更好纔是。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章