商務英語求職英語

職場常見的英語口語對話

本文已影響 9.84K人 

學習一些職場常用的英語口語對於在職場打拼的年輕人來說十分重要,下面本站小編爲大家帶來職場常見的英語口語對話,歡迎大家學習。

ing-bottom: 100%;">職場常見的英語口語對話
  職場常見英語對話1:

a: sam, you.rsquo;ve got to forgive me.山姆,你得原諒我。

b: forgive you for what?原諒你什麼?

a: i used your computer. and i’m afraid i’ve erased your personal files accidentally.我用了你的電腦。恐怕我不小心把你的私人文件刪掉了。

b: no! are you kidding me?不!你跟我開玩笑?

a: i’m afraid not. i apologize.不是,我很抱歉

b: i can’t believe it! i have all my important personal documents stored in that computer. it’s no laughing matter.我簡直不敢相信!我將所有重要的私人資料都存入電腦了。這可不是鬧着玩的。

a: i told you i’m sorry. what can i do to make it up to you?我都跟你道歉了。我怎樣做才能彌補我的過錯?

b: well, you should be sorry! don’t ever use my computer again! you can’t do anything now, it’s too late!你應該道歉!再也不許用我的電腦了!現在你做什麼都沒有用了,已經太遲了!

  職場常見英語對話2:

a: i’ve been working hard for a whole year. i really need a break.我辛辛苦苦工作了整整一年。我真得歇歇了。

b: that’s true. you need to take some time off to relax.真的。你需要抽出一些時間放鬆一下。

a: you said it. i’m looking forward to my annual vacation.你說得沒錯。我正期待着年假的到來。

b: when are you going to take your vacation?你什麼時候開始休假?

a: later this month. i can’t wait!這個月底。我等不及了!

b: i really envy you. i’m not taking my vacation until december.我真羨慕你。我要到十二月份才能休假。

  職場常見英語對話3:

wang ping: i'm sorry to have kept you waiting so long. 真抱歉讓您久等了。

tom: that's ok. what made you so late? 沒關係,你怎麼來這麼晚?

wang ping: i was tied up with some urgent business. 有急事脫不開身。

tom: i see. 我明白了。

wang ping: you've visited some places of interest in beijing during the last few days, haven't you? 您已經參觀了北京的許多名勝古蹟,對嗎?

tom: yes, we've visited many places such as the imperial palace, the temple of heaven and the great wall. well, during my visit to xi'an, i suddenly got an idea that we should build a synthetic fiber works there. it will be a joint venture. 是的。參觀了許多地方,比如說故宮、天壇和長城。對了,在西安參觀時,我突然產生了一個想法:我們應該在那裏開辦一家合資性質的合成纖維廠。

wang ping: that's a great idea. we'll surely try our best to cooperate with you. we have many favorable conditions to run a joint wenture there. you can get full support from the local government there.那太好了。我們一定盡全力與貴方合作。我們有許多有利條件。貴方可以得到當地政府方面的全力支持。

tom: that sounds really attracting. and what about the details? 聽起來確實很有吸引力。那麼,有哪些細節?

wang ping: if it is convenient for you, we can go and visit the local government for those details. 如果你有時間,我們可以去拜訪一下當地的政府,瞭解一下細節。

tom: all right. let's make it 9 o'clock tomorrow morning. 好的,就定在明天早上九點鐘吧。

  職場常見英語對話4:

A: Kim, have you made contact with Mr. Lee?金姆,你跟李先生聯繫上了沒有?

B: Not yet, Mr. Wang. But I’m working on it.還沒有,王先生。我正在聯繫。

A: What seems to be the problem?是怎麼回事?

B: I just keep getting a busy signal.我打的時候老是佔線。

A: Maybe his phone is out of order. Anyway, keep working on it. I really need an answer about the contract I sent him.也許是他的電話壞了。不管怎麼樣,繼續聯繫吧。我確實想知道他對那份合同的迴應。

B: All right, I’ll let you know when I get through.好的,接通了我就告訴你。

職場常見的英語口語對話

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章