商務英語求職英語

職場英語口語對話

本文已影響 8.23K人 

下面本站小編爲大家帶來職場英語口語對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 100%;">職場英語口語對話

  職場英語口語對話1

比爾:

Have a seat, Cindy. Would you.like some coffee?(=do you want some coffee?)

請坐吧.辛蒂.來些咖啡?

辛蒂:

I`ve just had some, thank you.

我剛剛喝過.謝謝.

比爾:

Right, well, I expect you know what I want to talk to you about.

好.那麼我想你已經知道我打算和你談些什麼了?

辛蒂:

My letter of resignation, you mean?

你是說我的辭職信?

比爾:

Well, yes. It comes as a bit of a surprise. I thought you were happy here.

是的.你辭職有些出乎我的意料.我原以爲你在這裏很愉快.

辛蒂:

Yes, I am.

是很愉快.

比爾:

Cindy, how would you feel about a real challenge? To cut a long story short, we`ve decided to create a new post. We`re expanding fast, and we need someone to take on complete responsibility for getting orders to our customers. Whoever does the job when t

辛蒂,你願意接受真正的挑戰嗎?長話短說,我們決定增設一個新的崗位。咱們公司發展得很快,因此,需要有人全面負責將貨物運交客戶的工作。無論誰做這項工作,都需要與運輸公司保持聯繫,保證票證、單據無誤,而且要盡一切可能保證按期交貨。據說你很擅長這方面的工作。

辛蒂:

I`ve been doing quite a lot of it, yes.

是的.這種工作做過不少.

比爾:

So, how would you like to be our transport Manager.

那麼.你願意擔任公司的運輸經理嗎?

 職場英語口語對話2

王萍和客戶湯姆約好時間見面,但因事遲到,她表示歉意。

Wang Ping: I'm sorry to have kept you waiting so long. 真抱歉讓您久等了。

Tom: That's OK. What made you so late? 沒關係,你怎麼來這麼晚?

Wang Ping: I was tied up with some urgent business. 有急事脫不開身。

Tom: I see. 我明白了。

Wang Ping: You've visited some places of interest in Beijing during the last few days, haven't you? 您已經參觀了北京的許多名勝古蹟,對嗎?

Tom: Yes, we've visited many places such as the Imperial Palace, the Temple of Heaven and the Great Wall. Well, during my visit to Xi'an, I suddenly got an idea that we should build a synthetic fiber works there. It will be a joint venture. 是的。參觀了許多地方,比如說故宮、天壇和長城。對了,在西安參觀時,我突然產生了一個想法:我們應該在那裏開辦一家合資性質的合成纖維廠。

Wang Ping: That's a great idea. We'll surely try our best to cooperate with you. We have many favorable conditions to run a joint wenture there. You can get full support from the local government there.那太好了。我們一定盡全力與貴方合作。我們有許多有利條件。貴方可以得到當地政府方面的全力支持。

Tom: That sounds really attracting. And what about the details? 聽起來確實很有吸引力。那麼,有哪些細節?

Wang Ping: If it is convenient for you, we can go and visit the local government for those details. 如果你有時間,我們可以去拜訪一下當地的政府,瞭解一下細節。

Tom: All right. Let's make it 9 o'clock tomorrow morning. 好的,就定在明天早上九點鐘吧。

 職場英語口語對話3

珍妮遲到了,她不得不向她的主管馬林做解釋。

Jane: Sorry, Ma Lin, I'm late. 對不起,馬林,我遲到了。

Ma Lin: Jane, that's the second time this week, isn't it? 珍妮,這是本星期的第二次了,是吧?

Jane: Yes. My bus was late again. 是的,公共汽車又來遲了。

Ma Lin: Is it possible for you to take an earlier bus? 你能搭乘一班早一些的公汽嗎?

Jane: I think so. I'm going to do that tomorrow. 我想是可以的,我打算明天就這麼辦。

Ma Lin: Perhaps we can change your working hours a bit if you wish. 如果你願意,也許我們可以改一下你得工作時間。

Jane: No, thanks. I can manage. 不用了,謝謝。我能設法應付的。

Ma Lin: All right. If there's anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to let me know. 好的,如果有什麼事我能爲你做,請儘管告訴我。

Jane: That's very kind of you. Ma Lin. 你太好了,馬林。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章