商務英語商務英語

廣州商務英語口語彙總

本文已影響 1.7W人 

商務英語口語區別於日常口語,有很強的專業性。下面小編收集了一些廣州商務英語口語彙總分享給大家,希望對大家有用。

ing-bottom: 100%;">廣州商務英語口語彙總

  廣州商務英語口語彙總如下:

客戶好像不大願意在線購買。

It seems that clients are reluctant to purchase online.

這可以理解,客戶無法實際接觸或感受到相關產品,這在無形中增加了購買風險。

It’s understandable. The customer can’t actually touch or feel a product which increases the risk of the purchase.

那麼怎麼才能打消他們的顧慮呢?

How to get rid of their worry?

公司應着力打造一個切實可靠的商標品牌。

It’s advisable for companies to focus on creating a positive and reliable brand name.

嗯,人們一般都對品牌商品的質量很放心。

En,people usually set their heart at rest when it comes to goods with a brand.

如果網站上有高質量的圖片,也會降低認知風險。

If the web site has high quality pictures, it will also reduce the perceived risk.

嗯。再有,如果我知道一種商品退貨很容易而且不需任何費用,我很可能會購買這種產品。

En. Moreover, I am more likely to purchase the product if I know that returning the product will be easy and at no expense.

所以提供一種寬鬆的或公正的退貨系統將大大降低相關的感知風險。

So having a lenient or fair return system will lower the perceived risk involved.

公司還可以宣傳在線購買的便利性。

Companies can also focus on the convenience of online buying.

是啊,如果在線購買耗費的時間更長,還不如通過零售店購買呢。

Yes, if it takes a long time for this action, customers may buy the product through a local retail outlet.

有什麼辦法使我們的網站能夠吸引新顧客?

How to make our site appealing to new customers?

可以試試註冊激勵措施。

We could try registration incentives.

請具體說說。

Please explain them in detail.

比如用競賽、促銷活動以及試銷產品都是吸引新客戶註冊或購買的有效手段。 ,,.

For instance contests promotions and demos are some of the incentives we can provide to get new customers to register or purchase products or services.

還有嗎?

Anything else?

還可以激勵現有客戶介紹新的客戶。這非常節約成本。

We could give incentive to current customers to introduce new customers. It’s a cost-effective way.

嗯,如果現有客戶對公司提供的產品或服務感到滿意,並能從所提供的激勵因素中獲得利益,那麼他們會很願意把別人介紹進來。

Well, if existing customers are happy with the products or services they are receiving and see value in the incentive provided, they are happy to refer others.

口碑的作用真的很大呀!

Word-of-mouth is really important!

網絡零售的魅力在於,與其他銷售渠道相比,它沒有什麼市場阻力。可以獲得低成本、大市場的優勢。

The appeal of web-based re-tail is that it seems to have fewer barriers to entry than other sales channels. You can have lower start-up costs wider distribution capabilities.

人們從網上購物是不是比從市場上購物更便宜呢?

Are the goods people buy on the Internet usually less expensive than at the market?

是的。效率高對公司來說就意味成本低。低成本使人們最終能買到價格低廉的汽車、傢俱和世界上其他消費品。

Yes. Efficiency means lower cost for the company, and that lower cost eventually translated into lower cost for consumers for the cars and furniture and the things they buy in the world.

如果國際互聯網能提供企業好的價格,企業就能提供給消費者好的價格。

If the Internet can deliver a better price to business can deliver a better price to consumers.

是這樣的。

That’s true.

網上交易多嗎?

Are there many online transactions?

很多。據報道去年消費者在國際互聯網上購買了價值幾十億美元的商品。

Yes, it is reported consumers bought billions’ worth of goods on the Internet last year.

電子商務前途很光-,明,是吧?

E-commerce has a very bright future, doesn’t it?

是的。甚至農民也開始在網上做生意。從種,子、化肥到整羣的牛,什麼東西都可以從網.上買賣。

Absolutely. Even farmers are beginning to do business over the Internet, buying and selling everything from seed to fertilizer to entire herds of cattle.

在日益走向全球化、並且競爭愈來愈激,烈的經濟環境中,一定會有越來越多的企業從事電子商務。

In an increasingly global and increasingly competitive economy there must be more and more business engaged in e-com-merce.

嗨,瑪麗,

Hi, Mary.

我恐怕無法回公司打卡下班了。

I’m afraid I can’t make it to the office to clock out.

I’m afraid I can’t make it to the office to punch the clock.

你在哪兒?

Where are you?

我還在公司。

I’m still in ABC Company.

這個會議比預期的要長。

This meeting took longer than expected.

我們的產品銷售得順利嗎?

Did you have any luck selling our product?

順利!這家公司要訂五千個。

Yes! This company wants to order five thousand pieces.

真是個好消息!我要告訴總經理。

That's great news. I'll tell general manager.

還有,別忘了告訴部門經理我不回去打卡。

Also, see to it that the office manager knows I wont be in to punch my card .

Also make sure the office manager knows I won't be back to clock out.

我會轉告他。

I'll tell him.

晚上一起吃飯好嗎?

Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?

抱歉,我今晚得加班

Sorry. I have to work over- work overtime.

你真有事業心!

You arc really career- career-minded

你真是個工作狂!

You arc really a workaholic!

老闆許諾付我加班費!

My boss promised to pay me overtime]

老闆許諾付我雙倍工資!

My boss promised to pay me double time!

老闆許諾付我一倍半工資

My boss promised to pay me time and one-half time and a half !

經批准後的加班都會有一倍半的工資,可以以現金形式或假期形式兌現。

Any approved overtime will be paid at time and a half, which can be taken as salary or time off.

那約翰呢?他可是個平凡的朝九晚五的上班族啊!

What about John? He is a regular 9-to-5er.

他現在也喜歡在假日時工作,因爲這時.的工資算一倍半。

Now he likes to work on holidays because he can be on time and a half.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章