商務英語商務英語

電話英語:如何撥打商務電話?

本文已影響 2.62W人 

職場中,商務英語的使用頻率是非常高的。其中電話英語是最常用的,今天我們就爲大家整理了如何撥打商務英語電話,一起來看一下吧。

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">電話英語:如何撥打商務電話?

1.May I speak to Mr.Johnson,please?

我請約翰遜先生聽電話好嗎?

2.Let me talk to Mr.Wang?

我請王先生聽電話好嗎?

3.Can I speak to Mr.Li?

我請李先生聽電話好嗎?

4.I would like to talk to Mr.Chen.

我想請陳先生來接電話。

5.May I speak to your boss?

請你們的老闆講話好嗎?

6.Would you connect me with Mr.Liu?

請劉先生來接電話好嗎?

7.Is there anyone who can speak English well?

請問有沒有人會說英語?

8.Give me someone who can speak English.

請找一位能說英語的人來聽電話。

9.I would like to talk with someone in charge.

我想請你們負責人講話。

10.I would like to talk to your chief.

我想請你的主管講話。

11.When is he expected to be back?

他什麼時候會回來?

12.When will he come back?

他什麼時候回來?

13.Do you know when he will be back?

你知道他什麼時候回來嗎?

14.Can you tell me what time Mr.Liu will be back?

你能告訴我劉先生什麼時候會回來嗎?

1.This is Mr.Chen speaking,Tai_Feng,Trading Company.

我是臺豐貿易公司的陳先生。

2.This is Tai_Feng Trading Company,Mr.Chen speaking.

這是臺豐貿易公司陳先生。

3.Yes,Sir,May I help you?

是的,先生,我可以幫忙嗎?

4.Im sorry,it is a wrong number,sir.

對不起先生,你撥錯號碼了。

5.May I have your name?

請問姓名?

6.Who is this,please?

請問你是哪一位?

7.Who is calling,please?

請問你是誰?

8.Whom are you calling?

你要找誰接電話?

9.Will you please spell his name for me?

請把你的名字的拼寫告訴我好嗎?

10.Please say it again.

請你再說一遍。

11.Will you please repeat?

請你重說一遍好嗎?

12.Would you speak a little louder?

請你說大聲一點好嗎?

13.Will you speak up please?

請你大聲說話好嗎?

14.Will you speak more slowly?

請你說慢一點好嗎?

15.Mr.Wang is not in now.

王先生現在不在此地。

16.He is not in now.

他現在不在這裏。

17.He has not come in yet.

他人還沒有來。

18.He will be here in 30 minutes.

他將30分鐘以內到這裏來。

19.He is attending a conference now.

他現在正在開會。

20.He is in conference.

他在開會。

21.He has gone home.

他已經回家去了。

22.He has left already.

他已經走了。

23.May I take your message?

要不要留話?

24.May I have him call you back?

我叫他回你電話嗎?

25.I am sorry Mr.Chen is unavailable.Would you to speak to anyone else?

對不起,陳先生不在,你要不要他人來聽電話?

26.I will transfer this call to Mr.Chen.

我把電話轉給陳先生。

27.I will connect you with the department in charge.

我把電話轉到主管部門。

28.Would you hold the line?I will find out his number for you.

請不要把電話掛斷,我替你找他的號碼。

29.His extension number is 341560.

他的電話分機號碼是341560。

30.Im sorry to keep you waiting,but we are still trying to locate him,would you hold the line,please.

對不起,使你久等了,但是我們仍在找他,請你不要把電話掛斷。

31.Is this Tai_Yuan Trading Company?

是不是臺元貿易公司?

32.Is this Far East Import and Export Trading Company?

是不是遠東進出口貿易公司嗎?

33.May I talk to Mr.Chen,General Manager of your company.

請你們公司總經理陳先生講話。

A:Can I speak to Mr.Zhao of the Import and Export Trading Company?

我找進出口貿易公司趙先生接電話好嗎?

B:Im sorry,he is not in.Hes just stepped out.

對不起,他不在此地,他剛出去了。

A:Do you know when he will be back?

你知道他什麼時候會回來?

B:In half an hour,I guess.But Im sorry I can not tell you exactly.

我想在半小時內他會回來,但是很抱歉,我無法確切地告訴你。

A:All right,I will call him up later.

好的,稍後我再打電話給他。

B:Is this World Trading Company?

你是不是世界貿易公司?

A:Yes,May I help you?

是的,我可以效勞嗎?

B:Would you connect me with Mr.Feng?

我找馮先生聽電話好嗎?

A:Im sorry,he isnt working here.Would you please call 7194361.

真抱歉,他不在這裏辦公,請你打7194361好嗎?

B:Thank you very much.

非常感謝。

A:You are welcome.

你太客氣了。

B:Im sorry,he is out now.

對不起,他現在出去了。

A:Do you know when he will be back?

你知道他什麼時候會回來?

B:He will be back around two oclock.Shall I have him call you?

他大概2點鐘左右回來,要不要叫他給你回電話?

A:Yes,please.Tell him to call Ambassador Hotel room 203 as soon as he comes in.This is Mr.Chen calling.

好的,他回來就請他打電話到國賓飯店203房間,我是陳先生。

B:Thank you,Mr.Chen,I will.

謝謝你陳先生,我會告訴他的。

A:I should like to talk to Mr.Sun,manager of the Overseas Department,please.

我想請海外部孫經理講話。

B:Yes,Sir,just a moment please,Mr.Sun is out now.He will be back around 9oclock.May I have him call you back?

是的,先生,請你稍等一下。孫先生現在不在。他大約在9點回來,讓他給你回電話嗎?

A:Thank you,I will call him up again later.

謝謝你,稍後我再打電話給他。

B:This is Far East Trading Company.

這是遠東貿易公司。

A:Could I speak to general manager,Mr.Chen?

請總經理陳先生聽電話好嗎?

B:Im sorry.general manager Mr.Chen just stepped out of the office.Would you like to talk to someone else?

對不起,陳總經理剛出去了,你要找別的人講話嗎?

A:Mr.Liang speaking.Is that seven_two_one_five_four_six_one?

我是樑先生。請問你是7215461嗎?

B:Im afraid you have a wrong number.This is seven_nine_one_eight_eight-six_five.

你拔錯號碼了,這是7918865。

電話英語:如何與朋友約會?

1.I should like to see you tomorrow.

我想明天和你見面。

2.I want to see you this evening if you are not too busy.

如果你不忙的話我想今天晚上和你見面。

3.May I see you tomorrow?

我能和你明天見面嗎?

4.When are you free?

你什麼時候有空?

5.When shall we meet again?

我們什麼時候可以再見?

6.Can you possibly see me tomorrow?

你明天可以見我嗎?

7.Will you be free tomorrow morning?

你明天早上有空嗎?

8.Any time will suit me.

我隨時都有空。

9.Any time would be convenient for me.

我隨時都方便。

10.Lets meet in the lobby of the K Hotel.

我們在K旅館的大廳見面吧!

11.Ill wait for you at the corner of Y Crossing.

我會在Y路口等你。

12.Please come on time.

請準時來。

13.Please dont be late.

請不要遲到。

14.Please wait for me even if Im a few minutes late.

要是我遲到幾分鐘請等我。

15.Ill be there between two and two_thirty.

2點鐘到2點30分之間我會到。

16.Ill pick you up in my car at three_thirty.

3點30分我會開車來接你。

17.Are you free tomorrow?

你明天有空嗎?

18.Yes,for its Sunday.

是的,因爲明天是星期天。

19.How would you like to play tennis with me in the afternoon?

下午一起去打網球好嗎?

20.That would be nice.Where shall we meet?And at what time?

很好,我們什麼時候在哪裏見面?

21.How about the lobby of the T Hotel at about two p.m.?

下午2點在T旅館大廳見面如何?

22.That would suit me fine.

那很適合我。

23.May I see you this afternoon?

今天下午我能見你嗎?

24.Im awfully sorry,but Im busy all afternoon today.

很抱歉,我今天整個下午都很忙。

25.Then how about tomorrow?

那麼明天如何?

26.Just one moment.Ill take a look at my appointment book.Oh,yes,Ill be free from 3 to 4 tomorrow afternoon.

請稍等,我要看看我的安排。哦,是的,明天下午3點到4點我會有空。

27.Then may I call on you at that time tomorrow?

那麼明天那時我可以拜訪你嗎?

28.Yes,of course.Ill be expecting you.

好的,當然,我等你來。

1.Could you put me through to Mr.Smith,please?

請接史密斯先生好嗎?

2.Please hold the line.

請稍等。

3.Did you want to speak with Mr.Smith?

你要和史密斯先生講話嗎?

4.Hes not in at the moment.

他現在不在。

5.When do you expect him back?

他什麼時候會回來?

6.That would be a week from Friday.

下個星期五。

Terry Wang is in New York on a business trip.He is calling to make appointments with people he needs to see during his stay.

王泰利商務旅行到了紐約,他打電話給他此行要見的人預約見面的時間。

T(Terry):Hello?Smith Smith?This is Terry Wang of Wang Trading.Could you put me through to Mr.Smith,please?

(泰利):喂,史密斯和史密斯公司嗎?我是王氏貿易公司的王泰利,請幫我接史密斯先生好嗎?

O(Operator):Yes,of course,Mr.Waters,right away,sir.Please hold the line.

(接線員):是的,當然,華特斯,馬上接過去,先生,請稍等。

S(Secretary):Marcus Smiths office.May I help you?

(祕書):麥克思史密斯辦公室,我能爲你效勞嗎?

T:Did you say Marcus Smith?

你是說麥克思史密斯嗎?

S:Thats correct,sir.Is this Mr.Waters?

是的,先生,你是華特斯先生嗎?

T:Wang,Terry Wang.W_A_N_G.

王,王泰利,WANG。

S:Yes,sir.Did you want to speak with Mr.Smith,sir?

是的,先生,你要和史密斯先生講話嗎?

T:Yes,but not Marcus Smith.Could you give me Sam Smiths office,please?

是的,但不是麥克思史密斯,請你幫我接山姆史密斯好嗎?

S:Right away,sir.Please hold the line.

馬上接過去,先生,請稍等。

S:Sam Smiths office,may I help you?

山姆史密斯辦公室,我能效勞嗎?

T:Yes,I hope so. This is Terry Wang. Is Mr. Smith in?

是的,我是王泰利,史密斯先生在嗎?

S:Im sorry, sir, but hes not in at the moment. Would you like to leave a message?

抱歉,先生,他現在不在,你要留言嗎?

T:Id like to see him sometime this week .When do you expect him back in the office?

這個星期我想見他,他什麼時候會回來?

S:That would be a week from Friday, sir.He just left this morning on his annual fishing trip.Im afraid he cant be reached until he returns.

下個星期五,先生,他今天早上剛走出去做每年一次釣魚旅行了,恐怕要等到他回來才能聯絡到他。

T:He what? But I have to be back in Taiwan next week. Didnt you get my letter?

他什麼?但我下個星期要回臺灣,你們沒收到我的信嗎?

S:Just a moment please...Yes, Mr. Wang, we got your letter asking for an appointment.

請稍候是的,王先生,我們收到你要預約的信,

But by the time we got it ,you had already left Taibei, and there was no way we could get in touch with you.

我們收到信的時候你已經離開臺北了,而且我們沒有辦法聯絡上你。

T:Well,thats okay.I guess I should have called ahead. Just tell Mr. Smith I hope he catches a lot of fish and that the big one got away.

嗯,好吧,我想我應該先打電話,告訴史密斯先生說我希望他釣到很多魚但最大的一條魚跑掉了。

T:Hello?Peterson Paper Products?This is Terry Wang of Wang Trading.

喂?彼得遜紙廠嗎?我是王氏貿易公司的王泰利,

Id like to speak with Mr. Peterson_Mr. John D. Peterson_please.

我想和彼得遜先生談話約翰D彼得遜先生。

O:Yes,right away.

是的,先生,馬上接過去。

P:Hello,Peterson here.Ive been expecting your call,Mr. Wang.Are you enjoying your stay in New York?

喂!我是彼得遜,我在等你電話,王先生,你在紐約玩的愉快嗎?

T:Yes,I am,thank you.Listen,I have some ideas that might interest you. When can I see you?

是的,我玩的很愉快,謝謝你,聽着,我有一些主意你可能會有興趣,我什麼時候來見你?

P:Well,how about three tomorrow afternoon?

嗯,明天下午3點鐘如何?

T:Thats fine with me.Ill be at your office at three.

可以,我3點鐘到你辦公室。

P:Fine.Ill see you then,Mr. Wang.

好,屆時見,王先生。

以上就是爲大家整理的如何撥打商務電話的相關內容,希望能夠對大家有所幫助。商務英語電話是最常使用到的,所以一定要全面掌握,這樣才能夠輕鬆應對

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章