商務英語商務英語

關於電話預約的電話商務英語

本文已影響 6.49K人 

現在的英語滲入在每個人的生活角落,所以學習英語是很有必要的。小編在此獻上日常的商務英語口語,希望對大家有所幫助。

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">關於電話預約的電話商務英語

商務英語口語:電話預約會面

喂,李先生。何事可以爲您效勞?

Hello. Mr. Li. What can I do for you.

我想和您約個時間,討論一下我們的合同

I'd like to make an appointment with you to discuss our contract.

* I want to make an appointment with you to discuss our contract.

好的。你想今天來嗎?

Good. Do you want to come today?

是的,如果可以的話。

Yes, if that’s possible.

我看一下……

Let me see ...

我查一下我的曰程表。

Let me cheek my schedule ...

好,我整個下午都有空。

Yes, I’m free all afternoon.

太好了。我1點鐘來行嗎?

That sounds good. Shall I come at one?

何不中午來,我們一起吃飯?

Why don’t you come at noon and we’ll have lunch together?

好,那麼十二點鐘見。

Fine. I'll see you at twelve then.

好的。到時候見。

Good. See you then.

商務英語口語:祕書電話預約

我這周行程很緊,

I’ve a very tight schedule this week.

只有週六下午3:00-4:00有空。

I’m only available at 3:00-4:00 this Saturday afternoon.

* I can squeeze him into my schedule at 3:00 -4 00 this Saturday afternoon .

抱歉,我老闆週六下午不方便,他要出-差,是否可能安排其他時間?

I’m sorry my boss is unavailable this Saturday afternoon as he will be out of town on a business trip ,Would it be possible to schedule the appointment for some other time?

很抱歉,那是我惟一有空的時間,我週日就要.’.離開這裏,如果你們無法前來,恐怕只好等我下次來再碰面了。

I’m sorry that’s the only time I’m available. And I’ll be leaving here this Sunday. you couldn’t come, I’m afraid you’ll have to wait until my next trip here.

對不起,我老闆這次無法和您會面,希望不會造成您的不便,如果您不介意,也許,’我可以代表他到飯店和您會談。

I’m sorry my boss couldn’t meet you this time. I hope it won’t cause you any in- convenience. However if you don’t mind, maybe Ill take his place to meet you at your hotel.

可以,沒問題。我週六下午3:00等你

That’s all right. No problem. I’ll be expecting you this Saturday at 3 p. m.

謝謝您的諒解,週六見

Thanks for your understanding. See you on Saturday.

 商務英語口語:祕書電話更改預約

您好,201房間。

Hello, room 201 .

是布朗先生嗎?我是公司的喬安娜,

Mr. Brown? This is Joanna here, from ABC Company.

我希望這麼早沒有吵到您。

I hope I didn’t wake you up so early.

抱歉這種時候找您。

I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time.

抱歉這麼早給您打電話。

I’m sorry to call you so early.

抱歉這個時候打攪您。

I’m sorry to bother you at this hour.

沒關係。

It doesn’t matter.

您今天是要會見格林先生嗎?

You have an appointment with Mr. Green today, don’t you?

對,下午3點。

That’s right, at 3 o’clock in the afternoon.

抱歉,格林先生今天下午有事,您能明天早上9點來嗎?

I’m sorry Mr. Green will be engaged be engaged this afternoon. Could you possibly come tomorrow morning, say 9 o’clock?

好的,這個時間對我很合適。

Fine that suits me very well.

好,我八點半去飯店接您。

Good then. I’ll call for you at the hotel at 8:30.

有勞你了。

That would be very kind of you.

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章