商務英語電話英語

關於商務英文電話用語

本文已影響 3.13W人 

隨着全球化經濟步伐的加快和跨文化交流的頻繁,專業英語能力成爲了高等專門人才的必備能力素質。本站小編整理了關於商務英文電話用語,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 50%;">關於商務英文電話用語
  關於商務英文電話用語一

接打電話

A: Good morning. Hudson Textile Company.

A:早上好!這裏是哈德遜紡織品公司。

B: Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please?

B:早上好!請叫懷特先生聽電話。

A: Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, I'm afraid Mr. White is completely snowed under at present. He shouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take a message?

A:好的,請稍等……喂,懷特先生現在根本走不開,直到11點纔有空。需要我轉告一下嗎?

B: Of course. Could you.ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article No.067.

B:當然,請叫他給我回電話,是有關067號貨的樣品。

A: Yes. What's your name, please?

A:可以,請問您貴姓?

B: This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing.

B:我是泛美服裝公司的艾拉姆。

A: Mr. Aram. Does he have your number?

A:艾拉姆先生,他有您的電話嗎?

B: Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's 82345678.

B:知道,但我還是跟你說一下,82345678。

A: Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message.

A:謝謝,艾拉姆先生,我會轉告懷特先生。

  關於商務英文電話用語二

電話預約英語口語

初級表達方式

1. Hello, Bill Burton speaking.

你好,我是比爾•伯頓。

2. What can I do for you?

您有事嗎?

3. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you.

很高興,我終於聯繫到您了。

4. I will be out of town that day.

那天,我要出城去辦事。

5. What about Thursday afternoon?

週四下午怎麼樣?

6. Will that work for you?

你可以嗎?

7. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?

我們定在2點好嗎?

8. Hello, is Doris available?

你好,多麗絲在嗎?

9. Who’s calling please?

請問您是哪位?

中級表達方式

1. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call.

我是布拉德福家庭公司的詹妮•詹金思,您給我打過電話。

2. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?

我的祕書說您打電話問我們下週二見面的事,是嗎?

3. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?

我們有沒有可能把見面時間改到週一?

4. I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday.

對不起,恐怕我週一的日程已排滿了。

5. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?

能否等您回來再說?

6. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon.

我盼着下週四下午2點與您見面。

7. Actually, I do need to change the time of my appointment.

事實上,我確實需要改一下預約時間。

8. I have a scheduling conflict, and I can’t make it that early.

我的行程安排有點衝突,所以我無法那麼早到醫院。

9. Can you put me down for that time slot?

你能把我的名字記在這個時間段嗎?

高級表達方式

1. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday.

我想告訴您下週二我不能赴約。

2. I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things.

我原本打算在離開之前處理好見面之事,不過我想我可以重新安排一下。

3. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.

你如果要更改時間,請隨時打我手機聯繫。

4. I’m calling to confirm your appointment for tomorrow morning at 9 am with Dr. Parker.

我打電話是想確認一下你明天上午9點與帕克醫生的預約有沒有問題。

5. Sorry ma’m, the only opening we have after lunch is 1:15, but I might be able to work you in after 4.

對不起,夫人。午飯後唯一的空缺時間是1:15,不過我能把你加在4點以後。

  關於商務英文電話用語三

dialogue

A:Hello, Bill Burton speaking. What can I do for you?

B:Hello, Mr. Burton. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call. I’m sorry you missed me when you called my office this morning. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?

A: Yes, Ms. Jenkins, thank you for returning my call. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday. I will be out of town that day. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?

B: I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?

A: Oh dear, I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things. Yes, we can arrange something. I will be back Thursday morning. What about Thursday afternoon? Would that work for you?

B: That should be fine. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?

A: Perfect. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.

B: Thanks Mr. Burton. I’ll see you on Thursday.


看了“關於商務英文電話用語”的人還看了:

1.關於常見的英文電話用語

2.關於常用的英文電話用語

3.商務幾種英語信函的寫法及參考用語

4.商業英語信函常用語

5.商務郵件必備用語

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章