商務英語商務英語

商務英語買賣情景對話

本文已影響 7.43K人 

在今天的全球化時代,商務英語已經成爲商業領域不可或缺的一部分。英語商務情景對話是商務人士進行商務談判、合作、交流等方面不可或缺的工具。

ing-bottom: 50%;">商務英語買賣情景對話

 

1.

A:Excuse me, but aren't you Mr. Jackson from Australia?

對不起,您是澳大利亞來的傑克遜先生嗎?

B:Yes. Are you Mr. Robin?

是的,你是羅賓先生嗎?

A:Yes. Here’s my business card. We’ve been looking forward to meeting you.

是的,這是我的名片。我們一直在期待見到您。

B:Thank you. I’m also delighted to meet you.

謝謝,我也很高興見到您。

2.

A:What's your best price for that item?

這種貨你們最低價是多少?

B:The unit price is $12.50.

單價是12.50美元。

A:I think the price is a little high. Can't you reduce it?

我覺得這個價貴了點,你能不能減一點?

B:I'm afraid we can't. $12.50 is our rock bottom price. If you purchase more than 10,000 units we can reduce it to $12.00.

恐怕不行,12.50美元是我們的底價。如果你訂貨超過10,000件,我們可以減到12.00美元。

3.

A:Mr. Smith, welcome, we are very glad you are here to meet us this afternoon.

史密斯先生,歡迎您能來,我們非常高興你能來和我們共進午餐。

B:Thank you very much. I am very delighted to be invited to lunch.

感謝您,我感到非常榮幸能被邀請過來共進午餐。

A:Please, come in.

您請進。

B:Thank you for preparing so splendid a lunch specially for me.

謝謝你們爲我準備這麼豐盛的午餐。

4.

A:We would appreciate your kind consideration in the next negotiation.

在接下來的洽談中,我們真心感激您能考慮我們的合作。

B:No problem. I hope we can keep a good business relationship in the future.

當然的。我希望我們在未來能保持一個良好的合作關係。

A:I wish a brisk business for us all and a long-time development in our business.

我也希望我們雙方都生意興隆,我們雙方的合作能夠長期共贏互利。

5.

A:Hello! My name is Lily. You’re a new comer here, auh?

你好,我的名字叫莉莉,你是新來的同事對嗎?

B:Yes. My name is Maggie. I just started a week ago.

是的,我的名字叫麥琪,我纔來一個星期。

A:Well, if you have any questions, pls ask me at any time.

好的,要是你有任何問題,隨時可以問我。

B:Thanks, I appreciate that.

謝謝,感激不盡。

6.

A:Can I talk to Mark?

我可以跟 Mark 講話嗎?

B:He is out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message?

他出去吃午飯了,你要留言嗎?

A:When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212?

他回來後, 能不能讓他打 (206) 5551212 這個號碼給我?

B:Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper.

當然, 稍等一下讓我拿個紙筆。

7.

A:Good morning. E2say Company.

早上好!這裏是一線口語。

B:Good morning. Could I speak to Mrs. Li, please?

早上好!請叫理小姐接電話。

A:Yes. Hold the line, please… Hello, I’m afraid Mrs. Li is completely snowed under at present.

好的,請稍等……喂,李小姐現在很忙,可能無法接電話。

B:Ok. Could you ask him to call me back?

好吧,你能叫她給我回個電話嗎?

A:Yes. What’s your name, please?

可以,請問您貴姓?

B:My name is lily,and the number is 4008891618.

我叫莉莉,我的電話是4008891618。

A:Ok, I’ll give Mrs. Li the message.

好的,我會轉告李小姐的。

8.

A:Hi, Lucy. Good afternoon.

嗨,露西,下午好。

B:Hi, Gigi. I hate to bring this up, but that new stereo system you got…

你好,琪琪。我本不想提的,只是你新買的音響…

A:What’s the matter?

怎麼啦?

B:You were playing it all the morning. It kept me couldn’t talk with customer。

你們一上午都在放音樂,導致我無法與客戶正常溝通。

A:I’m sorry,I didn’t realize it was that loud. I’ll keep it down in the future.

對不起,我沒有意識到聲音竟有那麼大,我以後不會再這樣了。

9.

A:Hello, Jack, good to see you a-gain.

你好,傑克,很高興再次見到你。

B:Hello, mark. How’s business?

你好,馬克,生意怎麼樣?

A:Oh, can’t complain.

噢,還不錯。

B:Good. Jack, I’d like to introduce a colleague, nick. nick just joined us from CA, and he served for after you from now on.

好的,傑克,我給你介紹一位同事,尼克。尼克剛剛從CA公司來到我們公司工作,從現在起,他將爲您服務。

C:Hello, Mr. Thomas.

您好,托馬斯先生。

A;Jack , please. “Mr. Thomas” makes me sound old.

請叫我傑克吧,托馬斯先生”聽起來老氣橫秋的。

C:Fine, Jack. I’m nick. I look forward to working with you.

好的,傑克,我叫尼克。很期待接下來和你一起合作。

必要的會議(A mandatory meeting)

A: Paul? I need to work out a time to get together with your people.

B: Does everybody need to be there? Hilary and Jason are on vacation this week.

A: It would be best if everybody could be there. How about next week sometime?

B: Let me take a look at the schedule. I’ll get back to you this afternoon, all right?

員工會議(Setting up a staff meeting)

A: We’re going to need everybody’s input on this project. So I’d like to fix a time to meet next week and hear what you all have to say.

B: I’d prefer to meet in the morning. I’m going to be out of the office most afternoons next week.

A: I don’t have any problem with that. Let’s set it up for 9:30 Wednesday morning. We can carry it over to Thursday if we need to.

B: That’s fine. What do the rest of you think?

預約維修(A maintenance appointment)

A: Hello? Is this the Maintenance Department?

B: Yeah. That’s right. What can I do for you?

A: We’re having a lot of trouble with our printer. Could you come and take a look at it sometime this afternoon?

B: Let me see. Yeah, all right. I’ll be over about two.

招聘預約(A recruitment appointment)

A: Excuse me. Mr. Emory?

B: Yes, Ms. Rodriguez? How can I help you?

A: I wanted to see if I could arrange a meeting with you to discuss recruitment.

B: Absolutely. I’ve been wanting to meet with you about that. Let me just get my book.

14.

A: Hi, Linda, how many lessons do you have in school?

B: There are 30 lessons a week, and you?

A: It's the same. We have Chinese, Maths, English, Arts, PE, and music.

B: It's the same. What's your favourite subject?

A: I like English best, because it's good. and how about you?

B: Oh, I like Chinese best, because it's beautiful.

A: Haha, I see. What's your favourite after-class activity?

B: I like palying badminton, it makes me happy, and you?

A: I like playing basketball with my friends, we are happy, too.

15.

A: Hi, Tom, can I borrow your bike this week?

B: Yes, of course, but why?

A: Mine is broken. We went to a mountain last week.

B: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. When do you want it?

A: This saturday

B: Oh, no problem at all.

A: How long can I keep it?

B: You can return it next week.

A: Oh, it's veyr kind of you.

B: it's all right.

16.

A: I‘d like to get the ball rolling(開始)by talking about prices.

B: Shoot.(洗耳恭聽)I‘d be happy to answer any questions you may have.

A: Your products are very good. But I‘m a little worried about the prices you‘re asking.

B: You think we about be asking for more?(laughs)

A: (chuckles莞爾) That‘s not exactly what I had in mind. I know your research costs are high, but what I‘d like is a 25% discount.

B: That seems to be a little high, Mr. Smith. I don‘t know how we can make a profit with those numbers.

A: Please, Robert, call me Dan. (pause) Well, if we promise future business――volume sales(大筆交易)――that will slash your costs(大量減低成本)for making the Exec-U-ciser, right?

B: Yes, but it‘s hard to see how you can place such large orders. How could you turn over(銷磬)so many? (pause) We‘d need a guarantee of future business, not just a promise.

A: We said we wanted 1000 pieces over a six-month period. What if we place orders for twelve months, with a guarantee?

B: If you can guarantee that on paper, I think we can discuss this further.

17.

Helen:Hello, I‘m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.

海倫:哈囉,我從舊金山打來找李凱文。

Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.

凱文:我是李凱文。

Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.

海倫:嗨。我是海倫_派克。

Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?

凱文:早安, 海倫。有什麼我能效勞的嗎?

Helen:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?

海倫:我想請教你要如何運送你下單的揚聲器,空運還是海運?

Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.

凱文:我們下個星期就要一部分的訂貨,所以我們有部份想用空運。

Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?

海倫:您想要空運多少數量呢?

Kevin:We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.

凱文:一半用空運,剩下的一半用海運。

Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?

海倫:好的。你要用我們公司的貨運代理商嗎?

Kevin:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact

information.

凱文:事實上,我們這邊自己有貨運公司——中國聯合公司。我會把他們的聯絡資料傳真給你。

Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.

海倫:好的。我們明早可以出一半的貨給你們的代理商。

Kevin:That would be great.

凱文:那樣很好。

Helen:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.

海倫:我不確定海運的時間表。

Kevin:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.

凱文:不急。另一半的訂單我們不是很急。

Helen:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as

soon as I get them.

海倫:好的。我稍後再通知你送貨細節,我一拿到出貨文件就馬上用DHL 快遞給你。

Kevin:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.

凱文:很好。我們等你的消息。謝謝你的來電。

18.

羅伯茨:

Whats on the cards for tomorrows general meeting?

明天的例會有些什麼項目?

邁克爾:

I think one of our sales representatives is going to give us a run-down on our most recent sales figures.

我想我們的銷售代表之一將要給我們一份新近銷售數字的報告.

羅伯茨:

Is everyone going to be there for it?

所有人都會出席嗎?

邁克爾:

As far as I know everyone will be there.

就我所知所有人都會出席.

羅伯茨:

I hope so, this will be important for company`s near-term future.

我希望如此.它對於公司的近期來說很重要.

邁克爾:

Maybe we should double check to make sure everyone is aware of the importance of this meeting.

或許我們需要重新確認一下.確保每個人都意識到這次會議的重要性.

羅伯茨:

Leave that to my secretary. I`ll get her onto it.

讓我的祕書去做吧.我會交待她的.

邁克爾:

Will I need to organize someone from the marketing department to give us their viewpoint on the sales results?

我要從營銷部調一些人過來給我們分析一下銷售結果嗎?

羅伯茨:

Yes, actually that`s quite a good idea considering that it was their marketing campaign that ultimately resulted in the products success or failure.

好的.實際上這是個相當好的主意.因爲是他們的營銷活動最終決定了產品是成功還是失敗.

邁克爾:

Ok, Ill organize that for tomorrows meeting then. I hope they will be able to prepare something on such short notice.

這事我會辦的.我希望他們能在這麼短的時間內準備出一些東西.

19.

羅伯茨:

Whats on the cards for tomorrows general meeting?

明天的例會有些什麼項目?

邁克爾:

I think one of our sales representatives is going to give us a run-down on our most recent sales figures.

我想我們的銷售代表之一將要給我們一份新近銷售數字的報告.

羅伯茨:

Is everyone going to be there for it?

所有人都會出席嗎?

邁克爾:

As far as I know everyone will be there.

就我所知所有人都會出席.

羅伯茨:

I hope so, this will be important for company`s near-term future.

我希望如此.它對於公司的近期來說很重要.

邁克爾:

Maybe we should double check to make sure everyone is aware of the importance of this meeting.

或許我們需要重新確認一下.確保每個人都意識到這次會議的重要性.

羅伯茨:

Leave that to my secretary. I`ll get her onto it.

讓我的祕書去做吧.我會交待她的.

邁克爾:

Will I need to organize someone from the marketing department to give us their viewpoint on the sales results?

我要從營銷部調一些人過來給我們分析一下銷售結果嗎?

羅伯茨:

Yes, actually that`s quite a good idea considering that it was their marketing campaign that ultimately resulted in the products success or failure.

好的.實際上這是個相當好的主意.因爲是他們的營銷活動最終決定了產品是成功還是失敗.

邁克爾:

Ok, Ill organize that for tomorrows meeting then. I hope they will be able to prepare something on such short notice.

這事我會辦的.我希望他們能在這麼短的時間內準備出一些東西.

20.

A:Is that your quoted prices?

這是你方的價格嗎?

B:Yes,The price What I say is the most reasonable.

是的,我已經報了最低的價格了。

A:Do you quote CIG or FOB?

你們報的是到岸價還是離岸價?

B:FOB.

離岸價。

A:Your prices are much too high for us to accept.

你的價格太高,我們不能接受。

B:I'm so sorry,It would be very difficult for me to come down with the price.

我很抱歉,這已經是我們的最低價了。

2:介紹產品

A: Our products are excellent in quality。

我們的產品的質量非常好。

B: Yes, we have the same idea.

是的,我們也這麼認爲。

A: The product we produced is characterized by its compact size, energy saving and easy to learn。

我們產品速來以其體積小,節能,而且易學好用而受歡迎。

B:It's sounds great!

聽起來很棒的樣子!

3:市場優勢

A: Now,our products are greatly appreciated in markets.

我們的產品在目前市場上非常受歡迎。

B: But we don't have the experience.

但是我們沒有賣這類產品的經驗。

A:I believe they are sure to be sellable in your market.

我相信他一定會在你所在的市場中賣得很好的。

B:It's necessary for me to make a market survey.

我還是需要做一個時長調查的。

A:Ok,No problem.

好的,沒問題。

 

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章