商務英語常用商務英語口語

職場英文口語 第112期:協商價格(3)

本文已影響 3W人 

Let's remind ourselves of the phrases he suggested Anna uses when negotiating a sale.

職場英文口語 第112期:協商價格(3)
讓我們回顧一下他建議安娜在協商價格時會用的表達。

What kind of price are you willing to pay?

你願意付什麼價格?

I don't think we can go that low.

我認爲我們不能定那麼低的價位。

If you buy more stock, I can offer you a bigger discount.

如果你買得多,我可以給你更大的優惠。

I'll meet you halfway.

我們各讓一半。

Let's see how Anna has got on.

讓我們看看安娜進展如何。

Success! They've agreed to buy 5,000 Imperial Lemons.

成功了!他們同意買5000個皇家檸檬。

Brilliant. I knew you would be great.

太棒了。我知道你可以的。

Did those killer lines of mine work?

我的那些殺手鐗管用嗎?

Sort of – but when I said what price were they looking to pay, they said the full price!

有些是,但當我問他們願意付什麼價位時,他們說全額!

As long as I send them the contract today so I'd better go and get an envelope and post it as soon as I can.

只要我今天把合同寄去,所以我最好去拿信封儘快寄走。

Oh great.

太好了。

Tom… Tom… can you come over here to the stationery cupboard and get an envelope from the top shelf for me?

湯姆,湯姆,你能來文具櫃這邊幫我從架子上面拿個信封嗎?

Yeah, suppose so… I'm !

好的,我來了。

Oh Tom, why did you do that?

湯姆,你幹嘛這麼做?

It won't open… it's locked… help, help! Help!

打不開了,鎖上了,救命救命! 救命!

This should be interesting.

這有趣了。

How are they going to explain being locked in the stationery cupboard?

他們如何解釋被鎖在文具櫃裏呢?

Until next time. Bye!

下次見!

Let us out! We're stuck!

讓我們出去!我們被困住了!

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章