商務英語常用商務英語口語

職場英文口語 第119期:商業洽談(4)

本文已影響 4.43K人 

I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with our price.

ing-bottom: 100%;">職場英文口語 第119期:商業洽談(4)
很抱歉聽到你對我們的價格不滿。

Tip Top Trading prides itself on quality products and good value for money.

Tip Top Trading以優質的產品和物有所值的價格爲豪。

You are a valued customer and your business is very important to us.

你是重要的客戶並且你的生意對我們很重要。

We can match the price of our competitors.

我們能給出我們競爭者匹配的價格。

Well done Anna.

幹得好,安娜。

It looks like you may have saved that deal.

看起來你挽救了這個訂單。

Saved the deal? Is there a problem?

挽救了這個訂單?有問題嗎?

Well, Tutti Fruity has tried to undercut our price but I think I may have saved the deal we had with International Fruit Traders in France.

Tutti Fruity想要削減我們的價格,但是我認爲我可能挽救了與法國International Fruit Traders公司的訂單。

Yes, Anna offered a lower price for a bigger order and they're having a think about it.

是的,安娜以更低的價位爭取到了更大的訂單,而且他們會考慮一下。

Crumbs. If the deal's not complete I think you need to get out to France and seal the deal.

天啊。如果協議沒有達成,我認爲你應該去法國達成協議。

I want you and Tom to fly out there as soon as possible and do some schmoozing.

我想讓你和湯姆儘快飛往那裏,和他們好好談談。

Oh! You and Tom hey?

你和湯姆哦。

That's enough Denise!

夠了,丹尼斯!

This should be fun.

這應該會很有意思的。

Find out what happens next time on English at Work. Bye.

下次再來English at Work看看發生了什麼,再見。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章