商務英語常用商務英語口語

商務英語情景對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第14期:發出邀請

本文已影響 2.63W人 

Business Dinner

商務晚宴

A: Mr. Chen, here comes Mr. Carol Green.

A:陳先生,卡洛·格林先生來了。

B: Mr. Green, welcome. We're very delighted you.#39;re here this evening.

B:格林先生,你今晚能光臨我們 感到非常高興。

C: I'm very glad to be invited to dinner. Thank you very much for your kindness.

C:你們邀請我參加晚宴,我感到很榮幸,十分感謝你們的盛情。

B: Come in , please.

B:請進。

C: Thank you for preparing such a splendid dinner specially for me.

C:多謝你爲我準備了這麼豐盛的晚餐。

B: What wine do you prefer , Maotai, Wu liang Ye or tiger-bone wine?

B:你喜歡喝哪種酒,茅臺、五糧液還是虎骨酒?

C: I was told that Maotai is rather strong, but it doesn't go to the head as other some drinks do.

C:我聽說茅臺酒很烈,但與其他一些酒不同的是,它不會上頭。

B: Would you like to use chopsticks or knife & fork?

B:你喜歡用筷子還是刀叉呢?

C: I'd like to try using chopsticks, but I'm not sure if I can manage them.

C:我想試試用筷子,但我沒把握 能否用好它。

B: This food is our speciality. Please help yourself.

B:這是本地的特色菜,請隨便吃。

C: Thank you. It's very delicious!

C:謝謝,味道不錯。

B: We'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

B:洽談中還請你多多關照。

C: I'm sure. I hope that we can keep the good cooperation between us in future.

C:沒問題。我希望以後我們之間保持良好的合作。

B: I wish a brisk business for us all and a continued development in our business dealings!

B:祝大家生意興隆,願我們的買賣越做越好。

B&C: Cheers!

B&C:乾杯!

商務英語情景對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第14期:發出邀請

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章