商務英語常用商務英語口語

商務英語情景對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第19期:包裝與裝運

本文已影響 9.1K人 

Packing & Shipment

包裝與裝運

A: Good morning, I'm here to talk about the inspection of the goods.

A:早上好,我來是想討論一下商品檢驗問題的。

B: Great, that's what I have in mind.

B:太好了,我也正想和你們商量一下這件事情呢。

A: Firstly we want to confirm something.

A:首先我們想確認一些事情。

B: Go ahead.

B:好的,什麼事情?

A: How would the goods be inspected?

A:商品是如何檢驗的?

B: Well, according to the international practice, you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.

B:嗯。根據國際慣例,你方負責貨物裝船前的檢驗,而我方負責貨物抵達後的複檢。

A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?

A:那麼誰來負責檢驗費呢?

B: According to the international practice, the exporter should pay the inspection fee.

B:根據國際慣例,檢驗費由出口方負責。

A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.

A:我們同意。但是我們要求貨物由我們雙方都信任的機構進行檢驗。

B: That's fine for us.

B:這點沒有問題。

A: If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods, could you please inform us in 7 days?

A:在複檢中如果發現什麼問題,請在7天之內通知我們。

B: We will, for sure.

B:一定。

商務英語情景對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第19期:包裝與裝運

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章