商務英語情景對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第4期:真誠的道歉
本文已影響
2.54W人
A: Hi, Li Ming. Good morning.
A:嗨,李明。上午好。B: Hi, Nancy. Hi , Bobby. (to Bob-by) I hate to bring this up, but that new stereo system you got...
B:南茜、鮑比,你們好。(對鮑比)我本不想提的,只是你新買的音響……A: What's the matter?
A:怎麼啦?
B: You were playing it very late last night.
B:你昨晚一直放到很晚。A: Really?
A:真的嗎?B: It kept me awake.
B:吵得我睡不着。A: Oh , I'm sorry.
A:噢,對不起。B: It kept me awake a couple of hours.
B:吵得我幾個小時都沒睡着。A: I'm sorry,I... I didn't realize it was that loud.
A:對不起,我……我沒有意識到聲音竟有那麼大。B: It was so loud, and it was pretty late, and check with Nancy if you don't believe me.
B:還真的有那麼大聲呢,況且又很晚了。你不信的話,可以問問南茜。C: It's true. It was a bit loud.
C:是的,聲音是稍微大了一點。A: I'm awfully sorry. I didn't realize it. I promise I'll keep it down in the future.
A:很對不起,我當時確實沒意識到會有那麼大。我保證以後把聲音開小些。B: Oh , it's no problem. It's OK. You know, it only happened once.
B:噢,沒什麼大不了的,才這一次嘛。C: I sure am glad we've straightened everything out.
C:我很高興,大家把事情說清楚了就好了。