商務英語常用商務英語口語

商務英語天天說 第263天:怎樣處理匯款

本文已影響 3.07W人 

星級典句:
第一句:I am expecting some money from New York.
我在等從紐約寄來的匯款。
A: I am expecting some money from New York. Is it in yet?
我在等從紐約寄來的匯款。這筆錢到了嗎?
B: Sorry, you. remittance hasn't reached us yet.
對不起,您的匯款還沒有到我們這兒。
A: Could you notify me as soon as my remittance comes?
我的匯款到了請您通知我好嗎?
第二句:We have a transfer of $5000 from America for you.
A: We have a transfer of $5000 from America for you.
您有匯自美國的5000美金。
B: Oh, thank you.
哦,謝謝。
A: Now let me record this transaction in your bankbook.
我來把這筆交易記錄入您的存摺。
背誦句型:
I'd like to buy a bank draft.
我想買一張銀行匯票。
How long does it take to arrive in Sydney?
到悉尼需要多長時間?

padding-bottom: 100%;">商務英語天天說 第263天:怎樣處理匯款

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章