商務英語常用商務英語口語

商務英語天天說 第259天:怎樣開戶存款

本文已影響 3.8K人 

星級典句:

padding-bottom: 133.33%;">商務英語天天說 第259天:怎樣開戶存款

第一句:Do I have to deposit a large sum of money if I want to open a chequing-saving account?

如果我要開一張支票儲蓄賬戶,我必須存一大筆錢嗎?

A: Do you charge for cheques?

你們收兌換支票的手續費嗎?

B: Yes, we do. Each cheque you write will cost RMB 2.

是的,我們收手續費。您每開一張支票就要花人民幣2元。

A: Do I have to deposit a large sum of money if I want to open a chequing-saving account?

如果我要開一張支票儲蓄賬戶,我必須存一大筆錢嗎?

B: Not necessarily.

不一定的。

第二句:I would like to open a checking account.

我想開一張支票存款賬戶。

A: Regarding the interest rates, what is the difference between a saving account and checking account?

在利率方面,儲蓄存款和支票存款有什麼不同?

B: Not big difference, sir.

沒有太大的區別,先生。

A: I see. I would like to open a checking account. Will 300 dollors be enough for a mininum deposit?

我知道了,我想開一張支票存款賬戶。30美元做最低存款額夠了嗎?

B: Definitely.

足夠了。

背誦句型:

A current account,please.

請開一個活期儲蓄賬戶。

I'd like to open a checking account.

我想開一張支票賬戶。


猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章