商務英語常用商務英語口語

商務口語天天說 第133天:怎樣提出分期付款

本文已影響 2.74K人 

星級典句

ing-bottom: 100%;">商務口語天天說 第133天:怎樣提出分期付款

第一句:We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering.
我方要求訂貨時交納10%的預付款

A: Mr. White, can we pay by TT?
懷特先生,我們可以電匯付款嗎?
B: TT is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less than $1,000.
我們只接受每筆交易1000美金以下的電匯付款。
A: So what's your requirement of payment?
那麼您有什麼付款要求呢?
B: We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering.
我方要求訂貨時交納10%的預付款。

第二句:The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.
餘下的在60天內匯齊。

A: How about the rest?
其他的呢?
B: The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.
餘下的在60天內匯齊。
A: So, full payments must be made within 60 days.
也就是說全放在60天內交齊。
B: Yes, you are right.
是的,您說對了。

其他表達法:

分期付款是一個比較保險的方式。

We can only accept 20% cash payment.
我方只接受20%的現金付款。

The other 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery.
其餘的80%以信用證付款,在發貨前15-30天匯到。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章