商務英語常用商務英語口語

商務口語天天說 第101天:怎樣提出己方建議

本文已影響 1.2W人 

星級典句:

ing-bottom: 100%;">商務口語天天說 第101天:怎樣提出己方建議

第一句:We plan to use cardboard boxes with iron straps for reinforcement.
我們計劃使用紙板盒,用鐵條加固。

A: What do you recommend for our packing?
你方推薦怎樣的包裝
B: We plan to use cardboard boxes with iron straps for reinforcement.
我們計劃使用紙板盒,用鐵條加固。
A: Aren't the boxes light?
紙板盒不輕嗎?
B: Light but strong.
輕但是結實。

第二句:Our packing is strong enough to withstand bumping and rough handling under normal conditions.
我們的包裝牢固得很,可以經得起一般狀況下的顛簸和野蠻裝卸。

A: Are you sure of your packing?
你們能保證包裝嗎?
B: Yes. Our packing is strong enough to withstand bumping and rough handling under normal conditions.
是的,我們的包裝牢固得很,可以經得起一般狀況下的顛簸和野蠻裝卸。
A: Are you sure?
你確定嗎?

日常生活常用類物品如書籍、各種用具等可用結實的紙箱自行包裝,並最好做防潮處理。

其他表達法:

The cases used for packing our transistor radios are light but strong.
用來裝晶體管收音機的箱子輕但是牢固。

The export cases used to pack the goods are strong enough to protect the instruments.
經常使用的出口用的箱子很結實,足以保護這些器械。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章