商務英語常用商務英語口語

商務口語天天說 第51天:怎樣以己方市場爲條件

本文已影響 1.85W人 

星級典句:

ing-bottom: 100%;">商務口語天天說 第51天:怎樣以己方市場爲條件

第一句:It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.
價格如此之高,我方無法進行市場推廣。


A: We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.
我們很遺憾地告知你方你們的報價我方難以接受。
B: What's the problem?
有什麼問題嗎?
A: It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.
價格如此之高,我方無法進行市場推廣。


第二句:You should know that the price of the same product should be fixed differently in different markets, but yours is definitely too high in our market.
您應該知道相同產品的價格在各地市場應是不同的,貴方的價格在我方市場實在是太高了。


A: We have granted you a big discount.
我們已經給了你方很大的折扣了。
B: Yes, we know that.
是的,我們知道。
A: But you still have the problem.
但是你方還是有問題嗎?
B: Yes. You should know that the price of the same product should be fixed differently in different markets, but yours is definitely too high in our market.
是的。您應該知道相同產品的價格在各地市場應是不同的,貴方的價格在我方市場實在是太高了。


如果知道市場行情而利用對方不瞭解的弱點,即使簽約也是無效的。

其他表達法:

The quotation you submitted is too high for our market.
你方的發盤對我們的市場來說太高了。

We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid as the market can't accept it.
我們很遺憾地告知你方,我們不可能考慮你們的報價,因爲市場接受不了。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章