商務英語常用商務英語口語

商務口語天天說 第158天:怎樣說明洗衣服務

本文已影響 2.06W人 

星級典句:

ing-bottom: 57.81%;">商務口語天天說 第158天:怎樣說明洗衣服務

第一句:The laundry man is here to collect it.
洗衣房的服務員來說要洗的衣服了。

A: Excuse me. Have you.any laundry? The laundry man is here to collect it.
打擾一下,請問有沒有要洗的衣服?洗衣房服務員來這兒收要洗的衣服了。
B: No, not now, thank you.
現在沒有,謝謝。
If you have any, please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.
如果您有衣服要洗,請放在浴室門後的洗衣袋裏。

第二句:Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed, washed, dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.
請告訴我們或在洗衣單上寫明您的衣服是否需要熨燙、水洗、乾洗或縫補,還要寫明何時需要取衣服。

A: Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed, washed, dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.
請告訴我們或在洗衣單上寫明您的衣服是否需要熨燙、水洗、乾洗或縫補,還要寫明何時需要取衣服。
B: I see. What if there is any laundry damage?
知道了。如果你們洗衣時損壞了衣服怎麼辦?
A: In such a case, the hotel should certainly pay for it.
如果是這樣,飯店當然應該賠償。

其他表達法:

如有衣服需要由客房部進行清洗,請填好洗衣清單,將清單及衣物一起放入酒店爲您準備的洗衣袋中即可,同時請您詳細閱讀洗衣清單上的備註說明。

Could you send someone up for my laundry, please?
請問,你們能派人來收要洗的衣服嗎?
A valet will be up in a few minutes.
洗熨工馬上就到。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章