商務英語常用商務英語口語

商務口語天天說 第152天:怎樣討論索賠金額

本文已影響 6.03K人 

星級典句:

ing-bottom: 162.85%;">商務口語天天說 第152天:怎樣討論索賠金額

第一句:We have decided to compensate your loss.
我方已經決定賠償貴方的損失。

A: Hello, Mr. Smith.
您好。史密斯先生。
B: Hello, Mr. Wang.
您好。王先生。
A: I am calling to see if you have accepted our claim.
我想知道貴方是否接受我方的索賠
B: We have decided to compensate your loss.
我方已經決定賠償貴方的損失。

第二句:We shall credit to your account £760 to cover both the value of the goods short delivered and your imspection fee.
我們將給貴方的賬戶打入760英鎊,賠償貴方不足的貨物和檢驗費用。

A: How much do you want to pay us?
你們想付多少錢?
B: We shall credit to your account £760 to cover both the value of the goods short delivered and your imspection fee.
我們將給貴方的賬戶打入760英鎊,賠償貴方不足的貨物和檢驗費用。
A: Do you think that's enough?
貴方認爲這足夠嗎?

其他表達法:

We shall remit to you an amount of £2,000 in compensation for the loss.
我們將匯2000英鎊到你放賬戶中作爲賠償。

We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for the loss.
我們願意在下批貨時給您18%的津貼,以補償你方的損失。

按索賠原因分類:有進度索賠、質量索賠、費用索賠。

按索賠目的分類:有工期索賠和費用索賠。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章