商務英語常用商務英語口語

商務口語天天說 第66天:怎樣討論單獨海損賠償險

本文已影響 2.09W人 

星級典句:

ing-bottom: 135.59%;">商務口語天天說 第66天:怎樣討論單獨海損賠償險

第一句:How about WPA?
我們討論一下單獨海損賠償險。

A: Any problems?
有問題嗎?
B: We are satisfied with most part of the contract.
我們對合同的大部分條款感到滿意。
A: So can we sign the contract?
那麼我們可以簽訂合同了嗎?
B: Wait a moment. How about WPA?
等一下。我們討論一下單獨海損賠償險。

第二句:We'd like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.
我們要按發票金額的120%投保單獨海損賠償險,這是我們的規矩。

A: What's the matter?
怎麼了?
B: We'd like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.
我們要按發票金額的120%投保單獨海損賠償險,這是我們的規矩。
A: That is acceptable.
這可以接受。


單獨海損賠償險也叫水漬險,承保範圍包括平安險的各項責任外,還負責被保險貨物因惡劣氣候、海嘯、地震、洪水等自然災害所造成的部分損失。

其他表達法:

Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10%.
請確保按發票金額的110%投保。

We shall cover WPA for 110% of the invoice value.
我們要按發票金額的110%投單獨海損賠償險。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章