商務英語常用商務英語口語

商務口語天天說 第131天:怎樣討論支付方式

本文已影響 2.57W人 

星級典句:

ing-bottom: 162.85%;">商務口語天天說 第131天:怎樣討論支付方式

第一句:We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
我方希望在發貨前一個月收到你方開立給我方的信用證。

A: We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
我方希望在發貨前一個月收到你方開立給我方的信用證。
B: Mr. Smith, opening L/C often takes a long time.
史密斯先生,開具信用證往往要花費很多時間。
A: Yes, it is troublesome.
是的。挺麻煩的。

第二句:We will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank.
由我方銀行開具的即期跟單匯票怎麼樣?

A: So can you change the term of payment?
你能考慮其他付款方式嗎?
B: What's your idea?
您覺得呢?
A: We will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank.
由我方銀行開具的即期跟單匯票怎麼樣?
B: That is not bad.
這個主意不錯。

其他表達法:

匯票是出票人簽發的,委託付款人見票即付或者在指定日期無條件支付確定的金額給收款人或者持票人的票據。

As usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issued through a first-rate bank.
和往常一樣,我方要求您在一流銀行開具信用證。

It would be advisable for you to establish L/C as early as possible to enable us to effect shipment in due time.
我方建議你方儘早開具信用證,以使我方可以適時安排裝船發貨。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章