商務英語常用商務英語口語

商務口語天天說 第115天:怎樣提出對方的延誤

本文已影響 2.19W人 

星級典句:

ing-bottom: 100%;">商務口語天天說 第115天:怎樣提出對方的延誤

第一句:We haven't received any information about the delivery.
我們沒有收到發貨的任何信息。

A: We haven't received any information about the delivery.
我們沒有收到發貨的任何信息。
B: I am sorry. Something goes wrong with the delivery procedure.
很抱歉。發貨程序上出了問題。
A: When will it be OK?
很抱歉。發貨程序上出了問題。
B: I am not sure.
不太確定。

第二句:We would like to emphasize that any delay in shipping our booked order will undoubtedly involve us in on small difficulty.
我方要強調的是對我方所訂貨物發貨的延誤毫無疑問會給我們帶來大麻煩。

A: We prefer a definite date.
我們希望有確切的日期。
B: We will try our best.
我們會盡力的。
A: We would like to emphasize that any delay in shipping our booked order will undoubtedly involve us in on small difficulty.
我方要強調的是對我方所訂貨物發貨的延誤毫無疑問會給我們帶來大麻煩。

其他表達法:

Your failure to deliver the goods within the stipulated time has greatly inconvenienced us.
貴方沒在規定時間內發貨給我方帶來了極大的不便。

And delay in shipment would be detrimental to our future business.
發貨的延遲對我們今後的生意往來很不利。

貨物的延誤必將給進口帶來不必要的麻煩。進口方應強調己方的不利,採取先婉轉後強硬的態度。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章