商務英語常用商務英語口語

商務口語天天說 第140天:怎樣提出技術要求

本文已影響 2.86W人 

星級典句:

ing-bottom: 100%;">商務口語天天說 第140天:怎樣提出技術要求

第一句:The technology we acquire should be truly advanced.
我們要求的技術應該是極其先進的。

A: Do you have any special requirements?
還有什麼特殊需求嗎?
B: Yes. We have listed some.
是的。我們列了一些。
A: OK. What are they?
好的。是什麼?
B: The technology we acquire should be truly advanced.
我們要求的技術應該是極其先進的。

第二句:And it should be appropriate to China's needs.
應該適合中國的要求。

A: That's our working principle.
這是我們的工作原則。
B: And it should be appropriate to China's needs.
應該適合中國的要求。
A: That's a special one.
這一點很特殊。

其他表達法:

The technology you transfer to us should enable the venture's products to be competitive in the international market.
你們轉讓的技術應該能夠使賣方的產品在國際市場更有競爭力。

The know-how we import should be directed toward manufacturing products suitable for export.
我們進口的技術用以指導生產出口產品。

做好進口技術設備的檢驗,是關係到監督外商履行合同,維護國家權益,確保設備質量,及時安全投產的重要措施。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章