商務英語常用商務英語口語

商務口語天天說 第112天:怎樣提出己方顧客的需求

本文已影響 1.41W人 

星級典句:

ing-bottom: 100%;">商務口語天天說 第112天:怎樣提出己方顧客的需求

第一句:We wish to call your attention that up to the present moment no news has come from you about the shipment.
我們想提醒您,到目前爲止我方還沒有得到關於發貨的任何信息。

A: Anything goes wrong?
有什麼問題嗎?
B: We wish to call your attention that up to the present moment no news has come from you about the shipment. Our clients urgently need the goods.
我們想提醒您,到目前爲止我方還沒有得到關於發貨的任何信息。我們的客戶急需這批貨物
A: Oh, we are terribly sorry.
哦,很抱歉。

第二句:Our users are in urgent need of the machines and are pressing us for an early delivery.
我方用戶急需這些機器,催促我方儘早交貨。

A: Our users are in urgent need of the machines and are pressing us for an early delivery.
我方用戶急需這些機器,催促我方儘早交貨。
B: Sorry for the troubles.
很抱歉帶來那麼多麻煩。
A: Can you give us an early reply?
貴方能夠儘早我方答覆嗎?

其他表達法:

As our customers are in urgent need of the contracted machines, we hope you can assure us of an early shipment.
我方顧客急需合同中的機器,我們希望貴方可以確保早日發貨。

I want know why our alloy inserts haven't arrived yet. Our customers are in urgent need of them.
我想知道爲什麼我方的合金鑲面還沒有到貨。我方顧客急需這批貨物。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章