商務英語常用商務英語口語

商務口語天天說 第114天:怎樣敦促對方

本文已影響 8.12K人 

星級典句:

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">商務口語天天說 第114天:怎樣敦促對方

第一句:But we have informed you times.
但是我方已經告知貴方三次了。

A: We wish to call you attention that up to the present moment you haven't sent us any news about the shipment.
我方想提醒貴方到目前爲止我方還沒有收到發貨的消息。
B: I am sorry. But you know our goods are in large demand.
很抱歉。但是您知道我方的需求量很大的。
A: But we have informed you 3 times.
但是我方已經告知貴方三次了。

第二句:If shipment is too late, we'll be forced to withdraw the contract.
如果發貨太遲的話,我方將不得不撤銷合同

A: It has already been late for 2 months. If shipment is too late, we'll be forced to withdraw the contract.
我們已經等了兩個月了。如果發貨太遲的話,我方將不得不撤銷合同。
B: We will contact you as soon as possible this time.
這一次我們會盡快給您回覆的。
A: That's the last chance.
這是最後一次機會了。

其他表達法:

If you still delay delivery, I'll have to cancel the order.
如果貴方仍然延遲發貨,我方將不得不取消訂單。

If there is still no information from you about the expedition of shipment by the end of this month, we'll be forced to cancel the contract.
如果這個月底還沒有貴方發送的消息,我方將不得不取消合同。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章