商務英語常用商務英語口語

商務口語天天說 第58天:怎樣對還盤表示遺憾

本文已影響 1.09W人 

星級典句:

padding-bottom: 56.25%;">商務口語天天說 第58天:怎樣對還盤表示遺憾

第一句:It is beyond our expectation.
這超出了我們的期望。

A: The price is unacceptable.
這個價格我們不能接受。
B: Do you mean it is too high?
您的意思是價格太高了嗎?
A: It is beyond our expectation.
這超出了我們的期望。
B: The offer is made on a moderate level.
這個報價很適中的。


第二句:I am sorry to hear that.
得到這個答覆我很遺憾。

A: Can you cut down the price?
貴方能夠降價嗎?
B: We very much regret to say that we can't cut the price to the extent you required.
很遺憾我們不能夠降價以滿足您的需求。
A: I am sorry to hear that.
得到這個答覆我很遺憾。

其他表達法:

可以和客戶分析產品的原料價格,說明己方的價格很適中。

I am afraid you won't find another company who will give you a cheaper price than ours.
恐怕您不能找到比我們報價更低的公司了。

The price we offer you is the lowest, and we can't do better.
我們的報價是最低的,不能再低了。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章