商務英語實用英語

有關於索賠的英語語句

本文已影響 1.65W人 

今天小編給大家整理了英語的句子,大家快點行動起來吧, 這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,有需要的可以收藏起來哦

有關於索賠的英語語句

  索賠

791. The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.

我方2月12日訂購的貨物抵達時已經遭損。

792. A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.

有好幾個箱子是壞的,裏面的商品也遭到了嚴重的損壞。

793. The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.

包裝不固,大量的東西漏了出來。

794. We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.

我方想要通知貴方,向你方購買的其中輛小車在行駛了不到50KM就出了嚴重故障。

795. Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.

將近20%的包都破了,包內的貨物嚴重污損。

796. From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we ind that a number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.

我們在2000箱玻璃製品中發現了不少木箱及內裝製品破損。

797. On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of cement had been lost.

驗貨時,我方發現將近有50包破損,估計損失240KG水泥。

798. We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly damaged condition.

非常遺憾地通知你們,你方運出的貨物抵達後,有8箱嚴重破損。

799. We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.

經貨物檢驗,我方發現少了92件,其餘的也無法使用。

800. Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.

經複驗,發現貴方發送的貨物短重。

801. We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.

我方現向貴方索賠10臺劣質的縫紉機。

802. There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.

這批運輸的貨物短缺1450磅。

803. On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.

貨物抵運時,我方發現至少有50個箱子遭損,佔了總量的20%。

804. We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of 15kg was found.

當貨物抵達時,我方立即對商品進行了檢驗,發現短缺15KG。

805. It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components were water-stained.

我方非常吃驚地發現將近有30%的電子組件被水所污。

806. You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and paying for the business we have lost.

貴方應該更換所有的瑕疵品,並賠償我們這一回所丟掉的生意,以彌補我們的損失。

807. After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.

在對運抵的貨物進行了檢驗之後,發現短重50噸。

808. Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.

我方發現第16號箱中少了3包。

809. We are now lodging a claim against you for the shortweight of fertilizer.

我方現向貴方索賠,賠償我方的化肥短缺。

810. We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of the goods concerned.

我方不得不向貴方提出索賠,賠償因劣質貨給我方造成的損失。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章