商務英語實用英語

有關索賠要求的英語句子

本文已影響 2.89W人 

今天小編給大家整理了英語的句子,英語在我們生活中是很重要的哦,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,有需要的可以收藏起來哦

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">有關索賠要求的英語句子

  索賠要求

831. We accept the claim, but can you tell me how much you want us to compensate you for the loss?

我方同意理賠,貴方能否告訴我們,你們想要我們賠償多少損失?

832. We will give your request for claims immediate attention.

我方會立刻處理貴方提出的索賠要求。

833. We will get this matter resolved as soon as possible and hope to compensate you for your loss to your satisfaction.

我方將盡快解決該問題,並賠償貴公司的損失,讓你方滿意。

834. We’d like to express our sincere apologies for the poor quality of the products.

貨物的質量問題,我方向貴方表示誠摯的歉意。

835. We regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.

我方很遺憾地獲悉,貴方收到的貨物質量與你們的期望不符。

836. We are very `sorry for the trouble cause by this delay.

這批貨物的遲運給你們帶來的麻煩,我方深感抱歉。

837. We agree to accept all your claim.

我方同意接受貴方的所有索賠。

838. I’ll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.

明天我會親自去貴公司洽談賠償一事。

839. We regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $800.

我們對你們所受的損失深感抱歉,同意向你們賠償800美元。

840. We agree to compensate you for the detective watches by 5% of the total value.

我方同意賠償貴方總價值的5%來補償劣質手錶。

841. We will make you a compensation of 6% and give you some preferential terms later on.

我方將向貴方賠償6%,並且在以後的生意中給你們一些優惠條件。

842. Since the responsibility rests with both parties, we are ready to pay 50% of the loss only.

既然雙方都有責任,我方準備只賠償50%的損失。

843. We have credited to your account £760 to cover both the value of the goods short delivered and your inspection fee.

我方已將760英鎊匯入貴方的賬戶以支付貨物短缺的價值和貴方所支付的商檢費。

844. We shall remit to you an amount of £2,000 in compensation for the loss.我們準備匯給貴方2000英鎊,以賠償由此引起的損失。

[en]845. We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for the loss.下一次的貨物,我方準備給予18的折扣,以補償你方的損失。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章