商務英語銀行英語

日常用的銀行英語口語

本文已影響 1.22W人 

在銀行櫃檯接待外國友人或者是出國去銀行辦理業務,都是需要一些銀行業的常用英語口語,小編今天就要給大家分享一下銀行英語,大家可以看看哦

padding-bottom: 100%;">日常用的銀行英語口語

  英語攻略

1.你想開一個活期存款帳戶嗎?

Do you like to open a current account?

2.請告訴我你想存何種戶頭?

Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money.

3.你想開哪種帳戶?

What kind of account did you have in your mind?

4.定期還是活期?

A deposit or current account?

5.支票戶頭要收服務費,現金戶頭不收。

There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.

6.你有多錢要存入呢?

How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?

7.請填張存款單,寫明要存的數額以及你的姓名,地址和工作的單位,好嗎?

Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?

8.這是你的存摺,存取款時請帶來。保管好存摺,遺失請告訴我們。

Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it.

9.如果想兌支票,請在底線上簽名。

Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.

10.我想開一個活期存款帳戶。

I should like to open a current account.

11.請告訴我儲蓄存款與支票存款的區別好嗎?

Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?

12.第一次儲蓄有最低限額嗎?

Is there any minimum for the first deposit?

13.我想知道我能否在這兌換支票。

I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.

14.我想兌現這張匯款單。

I'd like to cash this money order.

15.請告訴我兌換支票收手續費嗎?

Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?

16.如果透支了怎麼辦?

What if I overdraw?

17.我要把旅行信用證的結餘兌現。

I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.

以上是一些常用銀行業務的外教口語句子,出行時免不了需要和銀行打交道,多掌握一些會十分有幫助的。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章