商務英語銀行英語

銀行櫃檯英語對話(二)

本文已影響 4.24K人 

如果你要到銀行櫃檯辦理業務,那一定要跟櫃檯工作人員有所交流。接下來小編爲大家整理了銀行櫃檯英語對話,希望對你有幫助哦!

ing-bottom: 56.25%;">銀行櫃檯英語對話(二)

3. 取款 DRAW

Clerk: yes?

職員:您好.

Customer: excuse me, Can you.help me?

顧客:對不起,能幫我個忙嗎?

Clerk: it is my pleasure. Please tell me what I can do for you.

職員:很高興爲您效勞,請告訴我能爲您做什麼。

Customer: I want to withdraw 8000RMB from my deposit account.

顧客:我要從我的帳戶支取8000元人民幣。

Clerk: Sorry, no sufficient balance, the balance is 6000 RMB.

職員:對不起,您戶頭中沒有足夠的餘額,只有6000元。

Customer: I want to withdraw5000 RMB.

顧客:取5000 RMB好了。

Customer: I want to draw 10,000-dollar and 30,000 RMB.

顧客:我從卡上取1萬美金和3萬元人民幣。

Clerk: Please show me your passport。

職員:請出示護照。

Clerk: password please.

職員:請輸入密碼。

Clerk: please sign your name.

職員:請簽名。

Clerk: please check carefully.

職員:請清點一下現金.

Customer: Thank you very much.

顧客:非常感謝。

Clerk: Not at all.

職員:不用謝。

4.兌換 EXCHANGE

Customer: Can you change me some money, please?

顧客:能否請你給我兌換一些錢?

Clerk: What kind of currency do you want to change?

職員:要換哪種貨幣?

Customer: Please change some RMB from my U.S. dollars’ account.

顧客:請幫我把帳戶裏的美圓兌換一些人民幣。

Clerk: Please tell me how much you want to change.

職員:請告訴我你要換多少。

Customer: Please change 3000 RMB.

顧客:我想兌換出3000人民幣。

Clerk: Take Cash or deposit in your card (passbook)?

職員:請問您兌換後要取走人民幣現金還是存入卡(折)裏?

Customer: I'd like to take cash (deposit in the card<passbook>).

顧客:我想取現金。(我存到卡<摺子>裏)

Customer: What's the exchange rate today?

顧客:今天的兌換率是多少?

Clerk: If you'll wait a moment, the rates of exchange is about 1:8.

職員:請等一會兒,美圓和人民幣的兌換率是1:8左右。

Customer: I'd like to break this 100 RMB. Could you give me some small notes?

顧客:請把這張100人民幣換開,給我一些小票好嗎?

Clerk: How would you like it?

職員:你要什麼面額的?

Customer: Three 20s, some 10s and 5s , please.

顧客:請給我3張20元和幾張10元和5元的。

Customer: Thanks a lot.

顧客:非常感謝。

Clerk: My pleasure.

職員:不用謝。

 5.收費 CHARGE

Customer: Excuse me, I forget the password of my card.

顧客:對不起,我忘記卡的密碼了

Clerk: Report loss of the magcard please.

職員:請辦理掛失手續費。

Clerk: Do you remember the number of the magcard?

職員:您的卡號是多少?

Clerk: Please pay 15 yuan, includes 5 yuan cost and 10 yuan handling charge.

職員:請支付15元,包含換卡工本費5元,掛失手續費10元。

Customer: Do you charge for remit?

顧客:匯款你們收手續費嗎?

Clerk: Yes, we do, 1% of the sum, from 1 yuan to 50 yuan.

職員:是的,我們收手續費,我們按照1%金額收取,最低1元,最高50元)。

Customer: I come for paying my telephone cost.

顧客:我來交電話費。

Clerk: Show me the number of the telephone.

職員:您的電話號碼是多少?

Customer: I come for paying my gas cost.

顧客:我要交煤氣費。

Customer: I come for paying my electricity cost.

顧客:我要交電費。

Clerk: Please show me your card。

職員:請出示卡片。

支票結算

T: Hello! May I help you?

您好,您有事需要幫忙嗎?

C: Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler's check here?

噢,是這樣的。我需要些現金,在中國觀光時使用。我能在這兒兌現旅行支票嗎?

T: Of course. We'd be happy cash it for you.

當然, 我很樂意爲您兌現。

C: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.

我原本打算在家旅館兌現, 但我朋友說銀行的兌現率通常有點高。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章