基礎學英語零基礎學英語

如何表達激動之情

本文已影響 1.91W人 

有時候,你會想表達非常、非常想做某事。換句話說,你會想表達你的熱情。也就是說,你心情很激動,想要告訴整個世界你對某件事感到多麼振奮。這與表達悲傷截然不同,它需要非常積極的措辭。你可以使用這些短語來表達你對正在做的事情的熱情,或者用來支持某人。

ing-bottom: 75%;">如何表達激動之情

Idioms in the introduction:

前言中的習語

1.to be pumped = to be very excited and physically ready to do something

非常激動,準備行動起來幹某事

2.to be stoked = to be very enthused about something

對某事很熱衷

Expressing Enthusiasm for Something you.are Doing

表達對你所做的某事的熱愛

這些表達是用來形容你所擁有的某物的。你也可以用這些形式來表示某人對自己的事的激動之情。當你要表達對某人的支持或熱情時,你可以使用下面的表達。

1.S + be + (really, very, quite) excited + about something

對某事感到十分激動

I’m very excited about working with Tom on the new project.

和湯姆一起做這個新項目讓我非常激動。

I’m quite excited about my new car!

我一想起新買的車就十分激動!

2.S + be + (really) looking forward to something

對某事十分期待

I’m really looking forward to opening the new store next week.

我對下週新店開業的事滿懷期待。

She’s looking forward to taking some time off work.

她期待着能夠放一段時間假。

3.S + feel confident that ...

對······很自信

I feel confident that I’ll get the position.

我有自信能夠得到這份工作。

We feel confident that our son will succeed.

我們相信自己的兒子會成功。

4.S + cherish

珍惜

I cherish the time I spend with you.

我非常珍惜與你度過的時間。

Jack cherishes every opportunity to speak to a client.

傑克珍惜每一個跟顧客溝通的機會。

Expressing Enthusiasm for Something You Experience

表達對你經歷的某事的熱情

1.That’s / It’s / They’re amazing / awesome / fantastic / incredible / unbelievable!

這/他們真是驚人/極好/精彩/不可思議/令人難以置信的!

這些形容詞也被稱爲“極度”形容詞,用來表達你的熱情。

注意使用的頻率不要過高!

Wow, that’s amazing! I’ve never seen a sunset like that before!

哇,太不可思議了!我從沒看過這樣的日落!

Look at that mountain. It’s awesome!

看那座山。太壯觀了!

2.I can’t believe ...

我真不敢相信······

The phrase “I can’t believe” is often used to express something that surprises you in a good way.

I can’t believe(我真不敢相信)這個短語是表達使你驚訝的某事的不錯的方式。

I can’t believe how much fun that ride was!

我真不敢相信那次騎行是多麼有趣!

I can’t believe how much I love you!

我無法相信自己是多麼愛你!

Expressing Enthusiasm for Someone Else

表達對某人的熱情

這些短語是用來表達對某人活動的熱情,或者用來支持或相信他們所做的某事。

1.S + (so, really, very) happy / excited / delighted  + for you / them / him / her

爲你/他們/他/她感到十分高興/激動/欣喜

I’m really delighted for you. Good luck!

真爲你感到高興。好運氣!

She’s so excited for her husband.

她爲自己的丈夫感到激動。

2.Congratulations! / Congratulations on the / your ...

祝賀!/祝賀你······

Congratulations on your new house!

祝賀你喬遷新居!

Congratulations! You must be a proud father!

祝賀你!你一定是一位深感自豪的父親!

Note: Use the modal verb of probability ‘must’ to express your belief that what you say is true.

注意:使用表示可能性的情態動詞must(一定)來表示你相信自己所說的對的。

You must be so excited!

你一定很激動!

She must have been thrilled!

她一定很激動!

How to Respond to Someone Who Expresses Enthusiasm

怎樣對錶達自己熱情的人進行迴應

當某人與你分享他們的激動之情時,他們會期望你對好消息作出迴應。這有一些短語來幫助你傳播快樂。

1.That’s great / fantastic / wonderful!

真是太好/精彩/妙了!

Your wife is pregnant. That’s fantastic!

你妻子有喜了。真是太好了!

That’s great! You should be proud of yourself.

真棒!你應該爲自己感到驕傲!

2.I’m (so, very, really) happy for you

我真爲你感到高興。

I’m really happy for you. I’m sure you’ll be great at your new job.

我真爲你感到高興。我相信你會幹好你的新工作的。

I’m so happy for you and your husband. Would you like a boy or a girl?

我真爲你們夫婦倆感到高興。你想要個男孩,還是女孩呢?

At Work

工作中

Colleague 1: Hi Tom. Got a moment?

嗨,湯姆,有時間嗎?

Colleague 2: Sure, what’s up?

當然,什麼事兒?

Colleague 1: I’m really stoked about the new project.

我對這個新項目感到非常振奮。

Colleague 2: Why’s that?

爲什麼?

Colleague 1: Yes, I’m really excited about the opportunity. If things go well with this, who knows what will happen!

是的,我爲這次機會感到激動不已。如果事情進展順利,誰知道會發生什麼呢!

Colleague 2: I’m really happy for you. I’m sure you’ll do a great job.

我真爲你感到高興。我相信你會幹得出色的。

Colleague 1: Thanks. I hope so.

謝謝,希望如此。

Colleague 2: Of course, you must be very proud of yourself.

當然,你一定要爲自己感到驕傲。

Colleague 1: Yes, to tell you the truth, this is something I’ve wanted for a while.

是的,老實告訴你吧,這是我一直夢寐以求的事了。

Colleague 2: Well, you deserve it!

哦,這是你應得的。

Colleague 1: Thanks. I appreciate it.

謝謝,我很感激。

Colleague 2: My pleasure.

別客氣。

Between Friends

朋友之間

George: Doug, Doug!!Annie’s pregnant!

道格,道格!安妮有喜了!

Doug: That’s fantastic! Congratulations!

真是太好了!恭喜啊!

George: Thanks. I can’t believe we’re going to have another baby!!

謝謝。真不敢相信,我們又將迎來一個孩子!

Doug: Do you know the sex?

知道孩子的性別嗎?

George: No, we want it to be a surprise.

還沒,我們想保留一個驚喜。

Doug: Really, I’d want to know so I could buy all the right stuff.

真的嗎,我想知道孩子是男是女,這樣就方便給他買東西了。

George: You have a point. Maybe we should find out.

你說得對。也許我們應該去檢查一下。

Doug: In any case, I’m really, really happy for your two.

無論如何,我是真的,真的爲你們兩個感到高興。

George: Thanks. I just had to sharethe good news.

謝謝。我只是想分享下這個好消息。

Doug: Let’s go get a beer to celebrate!

我們去喝杯啤酒慶祝一下吧!

George: That’s a good idea!

真是個好主意!

Doug: My treat.

我請客。

表達熱情是語言的衆多功能之一。學習這些語言功能可以幫助你學習在具體的情況下具體的詞彙。

新概念英語1、2冊連讀【隨到隨學班】

新概念英語2、3、4冊連讀【隨到隨學班】

英語零基礎直達大學四級【隨到隨學班】

英語零基礎直達大學六級【隨到隨學班】

英語零基礎直達職場全能【隨到隨學班】

聲明:本雙語文章的中文翻譯系滬江英語原創內容,轉載請註明出處。中文翻譯僅代表譯者個人觀點,僅供參考。如有不妥之處,歡迎指正。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章