口語英語口語英語學習方法

英語經典對話

本文已影響 2.16W人 

每天與人之間的無數對話,有些印象深刻的依然存在於記憶裏。下面是本站小編給大家整理的英語經典對話,供大家參閱!

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">英語經典對話

  英語經典對話:海濱生活

Todd:Trevor, do you.like the beach?

Trevor,你喜歡海灘嗎?

Trevor:I love the beach. The beach is great.

我喜歡海灘,那很棒。

Todd:OK. Why do you love the beach?

是啊。你爲什麼喜歡它呢?

Trevor:It's nice fresh air, beautiful water, you can play in the sand, and myhobbyis surfing, so I like to go surfing.

那有相當不錯的新鮮空氣,還有美麗的海水,而且你可以在沙子上玩耍。我的愛好是衝浪,自然很喜歡去。

Todd:. How often do you go surfing?

哦,那很好。你多長時間衝一次浪?

Trevor:I try to go as often as possible, usually every weekend.

我試圖儘可能經常去,通常是一週一次。

Todd:OK. When do you go to the beach? Saturday? Sunday?

好的。那你都是什麼時候去呢?週六?週日?

Trevor:Usually early on a Saturday morning. Try tobeatthe crowds.

通常是週六的早上。試着避開高峯期。

Todd:OK. What do you do at the beachbesidessurfing?

好。那你除了衝浪還做什麼呢?

Trevor:Oh, just relax on the sand, watch the people, maybe have a swim, throw a frisbee.

恩,就是躺在沙灘上休息,看看周圍的人,有可能會去遊個泳,扔扔飛盤。

Todd:OK.

好的。

Trevor:Things like that!

做些類似的事兒!

Todd:How long have you been surfing?

你衝浪多久了?

Trevor:Since I was ten years old.

我十歲的時候就開始了。

Todd:Wow, since you were ten. That's great! -- What do you take to the beach, when you go?

哇,自打十歲啊。太棒了!每次你去海灘的時候都帶些什麼啊?

Trevor:A towel, and my hat, mysun screen, my surfboard, wetsuit, some food and water, and maybe a radio.

一條浴巾,遮陽帽,太陽鏡,衝浪板,還有些食物和水,還有可能會帶一個收音機。

Todd:OK. Now, you are from Australia. How are the beaches different in Australia than Japan?

好。你來自澳大利亞。那你覺得澳大利亞的海灘和日本的相比有什麼不同嗎?

Trevor:The beaches are much bigger and white sand, clean water, very nice.

那兒的海灘更大一些,還有白色的沙灘,清澈的海水,總之很不錯。

Todd:OK. Well, sounds good. Thanks a lot Trevor.

恩恩,聽起來很不錯啊。非常感謝。

Trevor:h you later.

好的。待會見。

  英語經典對話:水仙鏡

Todd:What is your hobby?

你的興趣愛好是什麼啊?

Matt:I suppose it is scuba diving?

我想應該是潛水?

Todd:Oh, nice! Well, tell us about scuba diving.

哦,不錯。那你給我們講講關於潛水的事吧。

Matt:Well, I haven't been for a while because I have been living in Japan and it's expensive to do it here, but when I was in Thailand I went scuba divingquite a lot. I did the PADI certificate. I just love it. I didquite a bitof scuba diving both in the Gulf of Thailand and the Indian Ocean and saw whale sharks, leopard sharks andall sorts of things.

恩,我之前有段時間一直沒有潛水因爲我那個時候住在日本,來這兒一趟是很奢侈的。但當我到泰國的時候,我就總是去潛水。我有一個國際專業潛水教練協會的證書。我就是喜歡潛水。我總是在泰國灣和印度洋潛水,而且還會看到鯨鯊,豹鯊以及各種各樣的東西。

Todd:How do they compare, the Indian Ocean and the Gulf of Thailand?

你是如何對比印度洋和泰國灣的呢?

Matt:Well, the Gulf of Thailand is quitepollutedand there is a lot of shipping that comes up from Singapore to Bangkok, whereas the Indian Ocean, it's called the

Andaman Sea but it's part of the Indian Ocean is a lot cleaner but it can beaffected bymonsoons.

恩,泰國灣受污程度比較大,而且會有很多從新加坡到曼谷的船運,而印度洋,它被人們稱爲安達曼海。但作爲印度洋的一部分它比較乾淨但卻容易受季風的影響。

Todd:OK. Great. Thanks Matt.

哦,好的。謝謝你。

  英語經典對話:溫哥華

Todd:Hello!

你好!

Simon:Hi!

嗨!

Todd:How are you today?

你今天感覺怎麼樣?

Simon:Not bad! Not bad!

不錯!不錯!

Todd:OK. What is your name?

好的。你叫什麼啊?

Simon:My name is Simon Bentz.

我叫Simon Bentz.

Todd:Simon. How do you spell your name?

Simon.怎麼拼啊?

Simon:S-I-M-O-N.

S-I-M-O-N.

Todd:OK. name. Ah, Simon, where are you from?

好,很好,很不錯的名字。你來自哪裏?

Simon:I'm from Vancouver, Canada.

我來自加拿大,溫哥華。

Todd:OK. What kind of place is Vancouver?

好的。溫哥華是一個什麼樣的地方呢?

Simon:It's a nice place. It's got mountains, beaches, and lots and lots of Japanese students.

是一個相當不錯的地方。那兒有高山,有海灘,還有好多好多日本學生。

Todd:Really! OK. does it have so many Japanese students?

真的嘛!好,那……爲什麼會有那麼多的日本學生呢?

Simon:Because they study English there.

因爲他們都在那兒學英語。

Todd:OK. Is it cheap to study English is Canada?

好的。在加拿大學英語便宜嗎?

Simon:I think it is cheaper to study English in Vancouver than the United States or England.

我認爲在溫哥華學英語比在美國或英國都便宜。

Todd:Oh, really! OK. Ah, what do you think about Vancouver?

哦,真的嘛!好,那你認爲溫哥華怎麼樣?

Simon:I love it. You can go skiing or snowboarding in the winter, you can go windsurfing and hang out at the beach in the summer.

我很喜歡它。冬天你可以溜冰滑雪板,夏天你可以去衝浪還可以在海灘上閒逛。

Todd:Nice.

不錯。

Simon:It's just a good place to live.

這確實是個值得居住的地方。

Todd:What is your favorite thing to do in Vancouver?

在溫哥華你最喜歡做什麼事呢?

Simon:I like to hang out with my friends and play soccer.

我喜歡跟朋友出去溜達,一起踢足球。

Todd:Cool. Nice. All right, thanks.

酷啊,不錯。好,謝謝你。

  英語經典對話:我的寵物狗

Todd: Trevor, do you have a dog?

Trevor, 你養狗嗎?

Trevor: Yeah, I do have a dog.

是的,我養。

Todd: What kind of dog?

是哪種狗呢?

Trevor: My dogs a boxer.

德國鬥拳狗。

Todd: A boxer. What does a boxer look like?

鬥拳狗。她長什麼樣啊?

Trevor: A boxer is medium size. She's got short hair and a very short stubby nose. And no tail.

中等大小,短毛,塌癟的鼻子,而且還沒有尾巴。

Todd: No, tail. Nice. Which do you prefer dogs or cats?

沒有尾巴,那不錯。你更喜歡狗還是貓?

Trevor: I'm a dog person. I like dogs.

我喜歡養狗,自然是喜歡狗。

Todd: OK. Why?

哦。爲什麼會喜歡狗呢?

Trevor: Dogs are a man's best friend and they are always loyal.

狗是人類最好的朋友而且他們對人一直很忠誠。

Todd: OK. What do you mean loyal? What does loyalty mean?

好的。你所說的忠誠是什麼?忠誠又意味着什麼?

Trevor: Oh, they'll stay with you, even through the hard times.

哦,應該是即使在很惡劣的條件下他們仍會陪伴在你左右。

Todd: OK. Which breed or kind of dog do you like besides boxers?

好的。除了鬥拳狗你還喜歡哪種狗呢?

Trevor: I like labrodors and I like, uh, small terriers.

我喜歡拉布拉多,而且我喜歡那種小型犬。

Todd: Small terriers

小型犬?

Trevor: Small terriers. A Jack Russell small terrier.

小型犬。傑克羅素梗犬小

Todd: What color is a terrier?

什麼顏色的啊?

Trevor: Black and white.

黑白相間。

Todd: Black and white. All right! --- What are some costs associated with keeping a dog?

黑白相間。好的。那養狗的相關費用有哪些呢?

Trevor: Pretty cheap really. You got some vet costs if they get sick and they got to have needles, but food. That's about it really.

真的非常便宜。如果他們生了病你會得到一些獸醫賠付,除了食物他們還可以對狗進行打針治療。就是這些。

Todd: OK. Great. All right. Thanks a lot Trevor

好的,太棒了。謝謝你。

Trevor: See you later!

一會兒見!

  英語經典對話:澳大利亞人

Nicola: I'm gonna laugh!

我真想笑!

Todd: OK. Hello!

你好!

Nicola: Hello!

你好!

Todd: Hi. What is your name?

你叫什麼啊?

Nicola: My name's Nicola.

我叫Nicola.

Todd: OK, Nicola. Where are you from?

好的,Nicola,你來自哪裏?

Nicola: I'm from Australia.

我來自澳大利亞。

Todd: Australia! Great! And where are you from in Australia?

澳大利亞!太棒了!那你來自澳大利亞的哪裏?

Nicola: I'm from a state called Queensland.

我來自一個叫昆士蘭的國家。

Todd: OK. What is Queensland like?

好的。昆士蘭有什麼特徵嗎?

Nicola: It's pretty hot. There's a lot of beaches and a lot of rainforests.

那太熱了。有很多沙灘還有很多熱帶雨林。

Todd: Oh, rainforests, really!

哦,熱帶雨林,真的呀!

Nicola: Yeah!

是的!

Todd: Do you go in the rainforest often?

你經常去熱帶雨林嗎?

Nicola: Occasionally my friends and I go hiking there, but not that often.

偶爾會和朋友去那兒徒步,但不經常。

Todd: OK. Are there really big snakes?

好的。那真的有大蛇嗎?

Nicola: Ahhhh..I haven't seen any yet.

呃……我還沒見過呢。

Todd: OK, that's good. That's good. How do you feel about Australia?

恩,那就好,那就好。你感覺澳大利亞怎麼樣?

Nicola: It's a beautiful place to live. I like travelling, so I like seeing other countries. But when I go home I am always happy to be there.

那是一個很漂亮的地方,適合居住。我喜歡旅遊,所以喜歡遊歷各個國家。但每次我一回家,還是覺得自己特別喜歡那兒

Todd: OK. Yeah, that's nice. I kind of feel the same way about America.

恩,很不錯。我對美國有類似的感覺。

Nicola: Mm.

恩。

Todd: How would you compare Australia and Japan?

你覺得澳大利亞和日本相比怎麼樣?

Nicola: They are very different. Japanese people are quite busy, Australians are pretty laid back.

他們是完全不同的。日本人非常忙碌,而澳大利亞人卻很悠閒。

Todd: OK. OK. I see we're just about out of time so anyway thanks.

好,好的。我覺得我們剛剛談論的有些不合時宜,但不管怎樣,還是謝謝了。

Nicola: OK. Thank you.

好的,謝謝。

以上是本站小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章