口語英語英語突破情景對話

關於銀行的英語對話情景閱讀

本文已影響 7.91K人 

出國旅遊,處處都需要用到英語,有時候我們可能需要去銀行辦理一些事宜,今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些關於銀行的英語對話,歡迎大家閱讀!

ing-bottom: 56.09%;">關於銀行的英語對話情景閱讀
  關於銀行的英語對話篇1

Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?(Yes?)

職員:您好,請問您要辦理什麼業務?

Customer: Please tell me my balance.

顧客:請幫我查詢一下帳戶餘額。職員:您講慢些好嗎?

Clerk: please speak slowly.

Clerk: Please write it down on the paper.

職員:您用紙寫下來好嗎?

Clerk: Yes, sir(miss),wait a moment please.

職員:好的,先生(小姐),請稍等。

Clerk: Your balance at the bank is RMB 5,000.

職員:您在本行的帳戶餘額是人民幣5000元。

Customer: My magcard does not work, please take a look.

顧客:我的銀行磁卡出現故障了,能幫我看一下嗎?

Clerk: No problem, the magcard is locked, show me your passport, I will help you out.

職員:問題不大,您的銀行磁卡被鎖住了,請出示護照,輸入密碼就可以給您解開。

Clerk: The magcard need more magnetism, it is ok now.

職員:您的銀行磁卡需要加磁,現在加好了。

Customer: I want to close my account with you.

顧客:我想結束在你們這兒的帳戶。

Clerk: Please go to the number 6 counter.

職員:請到6號櫃檯辦理.

Clerk: Please go to the open counter.

職員:請到大廳開放式櫃檯辦理。

Clerk: Please take a seat over there for a moment; our client manager will help you.

職員:請先在大廳休息一下,馬上會有客戶經理來幫助您。

Customer: I would like to, thanks.

顧客:好的,謝謝。

  關於銀行的英語對話篇2

Clerk: How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?

職員:您有多少錢要存入呢?

Customer: I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.

顧客:我想在我的戶頭上存300元。

Customer: Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.

顧客:請告訴我開個儲蓄帳戶需要什麼手續。

Clerk: Please fill in the depositing form, the sum of money,your name, address and professional unit.

職員:請填張存款單,寫明數額、姓名,地址和工作單位。

Clerk: Please fill in your name, the number of the certificate and your telephone.

職員:請寫上您的姓名、證件號碼和聯繫方式。

Clerk: Words and figures differ.

職員:您填寫的文字與數字不符。

Clerk: Signatures differ.

職員:您的簽名有誤。

Clerk: keep your receipt please.

職員:請收好單據.

Clerk: Here is your passbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like.

職員:這是您的存摺,以後存取款時請帶來。

Clerk: Keep the passbook (magcard) well and inform us whenever you lose it.

職員:請保管好存摺(銀行卡),若遺失請告訴我們。

Customer: Thank you very much..

顧客:非常感謝。

Clerk: Not at all.

職員:不客氣。

  關於銀行的英語對話篇3

Clerk: yes?

職員:您好.

Customer: excuse me, Can you help me?

顧客:對不起,能幫我個忙嗎?

Clerk: it is my pleasure. Please tell me what I can do for you.

職員:很高興爲您效勞,請告訴我能爲您做什麼。

Customer: I want to withdraw 8000RMB from my deposit account.

顧客:我要從我的帳戶支取8000元人民幣。

Clerk: Sorry, no sufficient balance, the balance is 6000 RMB.

職員:對不起,您戶頭中沒有足夠的餘額,只有6000元。

Customer: I want to withdraw5000 RMB.

顧客:取5000 RMB好了。

Customer: I want to draw 10,000-dollar and 30,000 RMB.

顧客:我從卡上取1萬美金和3萬元人民幣。

Clerk: Please show me your passport。

職員:請出示護照。

Clerk: password please.

職員:請輸入密碼。

Clerk: please sign your name.

職員:請簽名。

Clerk: please check carefully.

職員:請清點一下現金.

Customer: Thank you very much.

顧客:非常感謝。

Clerk: Not at all.

職員:不用謝。

>>>下一頁更多“英語銀行情景對話閱讀”
  關於銀行的英語對話篇4

Customer: Can you change me some money, please?

顧客:能否請你給我兌換一些錢?

Clerk: What kind of currency do you want to change?

職員:要換哪種貨幣?

Customer: Please change some RMB from my U.S. dollars’ account.

顧客:請幫我把帳戶裏的美圓兌換一些人民幣。

Clerk: Please tell me how much you want to change.

職員:請告訴我你要換多少。

Customer: Please change 3000 RMB.

顧客:我想兌換出3000人民幣。

Clerk: Take Cash or deposit in your card (passbook)?

職員:請問您兌換後要取走人民幣現金還是存入卡(折)裏?

Customer: I'd like to take cash (deposit in the card).

顧客:我想取現金。(我存到卡<摺子>裏)

Customer: What's the exchange rate today?

顧客:今天的兌換率是多少?

Clerk: If you'll wait a moment, the rates of exchange is about 1:8.

職員:請等一會兒,美圓和人民幣的兌換率是1:8左右。

Customer: I'd like to break this 100 RMB. Could you give me some small notes?

顧客:請把這張100人民幣換開,給我一些小票好嗎?

Clerk: How would you like it?

職員:你要什麼面額的?

Customer: Three 20s, some 10s and 5s , please.

顧客:請給我3張20元和幾張10元和5元的。

Customer: Thanks a lot.

顧客:非常感謝。

Clerk: My pleasure.

職員:不用謝。

  關於銀行的英語對話篇5

Customer: Excuse me, I forget the password of my card.

顧客:對不起,我忘記卡的密碼了

Clerk: Report loss of the magcard please.

職員:請辦理掛失手續費。

Clerk: Do you remember the number of the magcard?

職員:您的卡號是多少?

Clerk: Please pay 15 yuan, includes 5 yuan cost and 10 yuan handling charge.

職員:請支付15元,包含換卡工本費5元,掛失手續費10元。

Customer: Do you charge for remit?

顧客:匯款你們收手續費嗎?

Clerk: Yes, we do, 1% of the sum, from 1 yuan to 50 yuan.

職員:是的,我們收手續費,我們按照1%金額收取,最低1元,最高50元)。

Customer: I come for paying my telephone cost.

顧客:我來交電話費。

Clerk: Show me the number of the telephone.

職員:您的電話號碼是多少?

Customer: I come for paying my gas cost.

顧客:我要交煤氣費。

Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money. 請告訴我你想存何種戶頭?

There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.

支票戶頭要收服務費,現金戶頭不收。

Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars. 我們儲蓄存款的最低存款額是100美圓。

Five yuan is the minimum original deposit. 最低起存款額是5元。

You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars.

你可隨時以50美圓的起存額開立儲蓄帳戶。

Even one yuan is all right. 甚至一元也可以起存。

Here is your pasbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it. 這是你的存摺,存取款時請帶來。保管好存摺,遺失請告訴我們。

I should like to open a current account. 我想開一個活期存款帳戶。

I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill. 我需開個支票帳戶,這樣就能付帳。

We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account. 我們想知道如何開一個支票儲蓄帳戶。

I have a checking account here. 我在這裏有一個支票存款帳戶。

I think I'd like a deposit account. 我想要開個定期存款帳戶。

Can I open a current account here? 我能否在這兒開個活期存款帳戶?

I want to open a deposit account with you. 我要開個儲蓄帳戶。

I'd like to open a deposit account with you. 我想在你們這兒開個定期存款帳戶。

Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?

請告訴我儲蓄存款與支票存款的區別好嗎?

Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account. 請告訴我開個儲蓄帳戶需要什麼手續。

Will 100 yuan be enough for a minimum deposit? 100元作最低存款額夠嗎?

I'd like to know whether a 200 yuan deposit will be enough for opening a checking account.

我想知道開一個支票帳戶200元存款是否夠。

Could you tell me how to operate this account? 請告訴我如何經管這個帳戶好嗎?

Is there any minimum for the first deposit? 第一次儲蓄有最低限額嗎?

How much does each account cost? 每個帳戶要花多少錢?


猜你喜歡:

1.關於銀行業務英語對話

2.關於銀行服務英語對話

3.有關銀行日常英語對話

4.有關於金融的英語對話閱讀

5.銀行英語情景對話

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章